Walk-In Freezer Repair
Failure of the freezer threatens a global disaster, especially when the owners are hoarders, and all the shelves are full of food. The problem should be solved quickly, efficiently and not too expensive. To do this, a proper diagnosis is necessary first and foremost. To diagnose malfunctions, contact our Appliance Service Center. The specialists at Walk-In Freezer Repair in San Diego County will perform quality repairs on your equipment.
The main types of problems that cause your freezer not to keep freezing
- If your freezer compressor motor starts briefly and immediately shut off, your freezer probably isn’t working because one of the compressor motors has failed. Usually, the cause of the breakdown is the natural wear and tear of the node parts in the process of prolonged operation or constant excessive load.
To resume the operation of the freezer, it is necessary to replace the compressor unit. Call a technician who specializes in Walk-In Freezer Repair and Service.
- Sometimes, on electronically controlled models, the freezer does not freeze due to an air sensor failure. In this case the compressor starts very seldom, and the temperature in the chamber “does not reach” the value set on the control panel. In such a case the freezers, equipped with the system of self-diagnostics, display the error with the code. If a no-frost freezer does not freeze for this reason, this sensor can be found behind the back wall of the freezer near the evaporator.
- Similarly, there is a failure of the thermostat in refrigerators with electromechanical control. To be sure that the malfunction is in the thermostat it is enough to short-circuit the two wires that lead to the node. If the compressor starts immediately, the part must be replaced.
Walk-In Freezer Repairs will perform the replacement, the part. At the same time, you should be especially careful, and when manipulating the wires, disconnect the refrigerator from the mains, because there is a dangerous voltage on the terminals.
- If the freezer does not freeze after defrosting, you have probably damaged one of the circuits through which the refrigerant circulates and there was a gas leak. To get your freezer working again, you need to find and seal the leak and then refill the system with freon. Walk-In Freezer Repair and Service will refill the system with freon.
- Sometimes in models with an auto-defrost system, the freezer will freeze food very weakly. This is often caused by a stuck solenoid valve for switching the freezer supply. Sometimes the valve jams in such a position that the refrigerator does not freeze, but the freezer works.
After replacing the part by Walk-In Freezer Repair specialists, the operation of the freezer and the entire refrigerator is restored. This breakdown is also common to other models of refrigerators.
- If you detect rust near the freezer and at the same time the freezing efficiency of the chamber has greatly diminished, most likely the refrigerant is leaking through the corroded steel element of the circulation system. Predominantly such troubles occur in the models with bottom freezer. In this case, due to clogging of the drainage channel of the “crying” evaporator.
The water gets on the metal elements of the freezer circuit, which becomes the cause of formation of holes due to corrosion. At first, the refrigerator works, and the freezer doesn’t, but after all the gas escapes, the refrigerator turns into a metal cabinet with a light. Walk-In Freezer Repairs and Services will diagnose and fix the problem at the owner’s location.
- Another common reason for a walk-in freezer not freezing and no other symptoms are present. In this case, the control board has probably failed. Similar symptoms can occur in freezers of all models with electronic controls. Walk-In Freezer Repair will replace the control board.
A freezer is a very useful and necessary piece of equipment in a household. It should not be forgotten that the freezer is a fairly complex electrical installation, and unskilled repairs can lead to the deterioration of the unit. When you see the first signs of a freezer breakdown, the right solution is to have the unit diagnosed at Appliance Service Center by an experienced technician. Our Walk-In Freezer Repair and Service technicians can determine the source of the problem and how to fix it.
Reasons to Trust us
We use only professional equipment and tools, original spare parts, and high-quality consumables. Our technicians have 20 years of experience working with all types of household appliances from well-known brands. Specialists constantly improve their skills to provide you with high-quality services.
Frequently Asked Questions
We use only quality and genuine parts and components in the Walk-In Freezer Repair process. Our company works with trusted suppliers and manufacturers to ensure the high quality and durability of the parts we replace.
During freezer repairs, we can replace and rebuild a variety of parts and components, including but not limited to the following:
- Door seals.
- Electronics components.
- Refrigerants and filters.
There are several major causes of freezer breakdowns that it’s helpful to know about to prevent problems and ensure that your freezer will run smoothly in the future. Here are some of them:
- Improper temperature.
- Improper food placement.
- Clogged condenser.
- Damage to the door seal.
- Improper use.
- Electrical problems.
If you encounter breakdowns, contact our Walk-In Freezer Repair service center.
The safety of our customers and our employees is our priority when performing freezer repairs. We take the following safety measures:
- Trained personnel.
- Use of protective equipment.
- Regular inspection of tools and equipment.
- Electrical safety.
- Safe handling of refrigeration substances.