Reach-In Refrigerator Repair
Today, household refrigerators have become an obligatory attribute not only in the kitchen, but also in hotel rooms and even in cars. Thanks to the use of modern refrigerators, it is possible to significantly extend the shelf life of food products and provide the owners with cool drinks at any time of the year. In short, if you have a problem, contact the proven experts at Appliance Service Center. The experts at Reach-In Refrigerator Repair in San Diego County perform quality repairs in a timely manner.
Our service center employs the best professional craftsmen who will perform quality appliance repairs. They have over 20 years of experience. We have been working since 2001.
The main breakdowns of refrigerators
No light inside the chamber
- Plug not plugged in properly.
- Low voltage in mains.
- Light bulb has blown out.
- Light on button malfunction.
- Damaged wiring or individual contact on the thermostat.
The first two points can be easily solved by the user, because it is enough to correct the plug or wait for the voltage to stabilize. The incandescent bulb, which is present on-board older models of refrigerators, can be replaced by the user. Reach-In Refrigerator Repair and Service specialists will be needed to troubleshoot the LED light bulb or related problems related to the lighting unit.
Refrigerator won’t start
If the starting capacitor fails, it should be replaced by the professionals at Reach-In Refrigerator Repairs especially when its capacity is different from the rating. The refrigerator may not start due to a defective defrost unit.
To rule out the possibility of this failure, you must remove the mechanism from the refrigerator, disconnect it from the terminals, and reconnect the system bypassing the part. If the startup is successful, the defrost appliance must be replaced. Our Reach-In Refrigerator Repair and Service professionals perform the replacement quickly.
Refrigerator won’t freeze
Refrigerator breakdowns associated with not lowering the temperature inside the chambers are common. It can be due to a clogged system, which entails replacing the filter drier and a capillary tube blowing procedure. If you have exactly this problem, the refrigerator works without stopping, frost is forming only on the evaporator section and the first knee of the condenser has a high temperature.
Other causes of refrigerator malfunction:
- Refrigerant leakage. The refrigerant must be charged with freon, and the cause of the leak must be repaired. Reach-In Refrigerator Repair will fix the breakdown in no time.
- Refrigerant leakage into the evaporator. Diagnose the condition of the wiring. If there is nothing wrong with it, implement valve replacement.
- Air inflow into the system. Call a master for carrying out procedures on elimination of condenser depressurization and topping up the system with the refrigerant.
Loss of cooling capacity
Problems with the refrigerator that lead to a drop in temperature are associated in most cases with defects in the functioning of the motor-compressor. Because refrigeration equipment manufacturers develop non-disassembled models of compressors, they must be replaced.
In other cases, it can be caused by the following factors:
- Capillary blockage (partial/complete).
- Motor failure. The experts at Reach-In Refrigerator Repairs and Services will replace the motor when you contact us.
- Wires between the individual components of the unit are incorrectly connected.
- Other reasons why the refrigerator does not reach temperature.
Freezer “furring” formation
The main defects of the refrigerator:
- The freezer has been open for a long time.
- Freezer compartment doors do not close tightly.
- The temperature regulator is out of order.
Call a Reach-In Refrigerator Repair technician at home to diagnose and, if necessary, replace the faulty parts.
Regardless of the make and model of your refrigerator, follow the rules of operation described in detail in the manual. Have your “home helper” checked regularly by an Appliance Service Center. Reach-In Refrigerator Repair and Service specialists will be able to quickly identify the source of the problem. This will help prevent the need for refrigerator repair in advance, the cost of which can be several times higher than the cost of diagnostic work.
Reasons to Trust us
We use only professional equipment and tools, original spare parts, and high-quality consumables. Our technicians have 20 years of experience working with all types of household appliances from well-known brands. Specialists constantly improve their skills to provide you with high-quality services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have any questions you would like to ask us? We recommend reading the answers to the most frequently asked questions first. If you don’t find the information you need here, give us a call.