UNIQUE Oven Repair
When the oven doesn’t work properly, undercooks food, or doesn’t turn on at all, we lose control of the situation and get nervous. No need to worry, book a repair at our Appliance Service Center and make sure you get quality service. Our team of UNIQUE Oven Repair in San Diego County will perform quality repairs on your appliance.
Our UNIQUE Oven Repair and Service technicians have over 20 years of experience. We have been in business since 2001.
Causes of electric oven breakdowns
Very often users mistake a broken oven for a trivial power outage in the mains or a breach in the integrity of the cord, plug and socket. Before calling a master, pay attention to these elements. You may just need to replace them. Some models of ovens are designed so that they will not start if the timer is not set. Check the timer setting before calling a UNIQUE Oven Repairs service center.
But the most common causes of oven failure are fan failure, malfunctioning of electric elements (wires, buttons) due to constant mechanical impact, loosening of door seals due to wear and tear, or mechanical damage to the door glass.
The main breakdowns of electric ovens are
- Malfunction in the internal electrical circuit of the oven. To rule out a fault in the external wiring, you need to look in the electrical box, maybe knock out the circuit breaker. Check the socket, plug, and cord coming from the oven. If everything is intact, there is no sign of a short circuit, you need to examine the terminal block and internal wiring. The UNIQUE Oven Repair and Service technician, using a special device, will be able to check exactly where the circuit is broken.
- The power switch is defective. The part will need to be replaced.
- The heating element has burned out. The master will check its performance with a special device. If necessary, he will replace it for a new one.
- The thermostat is broken. It is responsible for maintaining the desired temperature in the oven, set by the regulator. If it breaks, it must be replaced.
- The control unit is out of order. It supervises and controls the work of all elements. If it breaks, it needs to be replaced in the service center by UNIQUE Oven Repair.
How electric oven malfunctions appear
- The most common reason for owners of electrical stoves to call a UNIQUE Oven Repairs and Services is that the oven does not heat up at all or heats up insufficiently and does not bake food properly.
The first thing to check in such a case is the integrity of the cord, socket, and plug. If any element is defective, you need to replace it. Also, the power switch could have malfunctioned. It could have broken due to a short circuit. In this case, it needs to be replaced.
- The light bulb has burned out. You can replace it yourself.
- The oven switches off on its own after a few minutes. The cause may be a malfunction in the thermostat, which regulates the oven to maintain the set temperature.
- The oven takes a long time to cook, the food burns or heats up poorly. These symptoms indicate a defective thermostat.
- Temperature sensor burned out. With prolonged use of the oven at maximum heat, the sensor can quickly fail. And setting the regulator in the working state does not start the work of the cabinet. The sensor needs to be replaced, contact UNIQUE Oven Repair, or call a technician.
- Failure of the control board is characterized by not turning on any programs, or a complete lack of inclusion of the device.
High-quality and fast electric oven repair is made by specialists of Appliance Service Center, the cost of services depends on the complexity of the breakdown and is quite affordable. Timely maintenance of the device allows you to improve its performance and extend its service life. Our masters are skilled and experienced in UNIQUE Oven Repair and Service. You can leave a request for a visit to the specified address on the website of the service center at any time of the day or night.
Reasons to Trust us
We use only professional equipment and tools, original spare parts, and high-quality consumables. Our technicians have 20 years of experience working with all types of household appliances from well-known brands. Specialists constantly improve their skills to provide you with high-quality services.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are happy to offer you a wide variety of services for UNIQUE Oven Repair. Our company specializes in professionally servicing and restoring various types of ovens. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Diagnostics and service.
- Electrical component repairs.
- Replacing the fan and filters.
- Adjustments and programming.
- Noise and vibration elimination.
- Advice and recommendations.
Here are a few tips to help you keep your oven working optimally:
- Regular cleaning.
- Checking the seals.
- Proper use.
- Regular inspection and maintenance.
- Replacing filters.
- Avoid do-it-yourself repairs.
We often encounter the following typical problems during UNIQUE Oven Repair:
- Faulty heating elements.
- Venting problems.
- Door and seal failures.
- Problems with electrical components.
- Damage to the interior surface.
- Problems with the control panel.
These are just some of the typical problems we encounter when repairing ovens.