Maxx Ice Commercial Refrigerator Repair
The refrigerator is an integral part of everyone’s home, and when it breaks down, it’s a disaster, because you need to store food and you can’t do without it. Fortunately, it’s not that bad. There are specialists from the Appliance Service Center. Our company performs work related to warranty and post-warranty repair of commercial refrigeration equipment. The specialists at Maxx Ice Commercial Refrigerator Repair in San Diego County know everything about refrigerators and will handle any situation in a matter of hours.
Our company has been in the refrigeration repair business since 2001. Our Maxx Ice Commercial Refrigerator Repair and Service specialists have over 20 years of experience.
Every home electrical appliance has its typical malfunctions. The following are the most typical malfunctions of commercial refrigerators and freezers, regardless of the manufacturers of the household refrigeration appliances.
Refrigerator compressor does not turn on
Have you noticed that your refrigerator has started to melt? Water has appeared in the freezer compartment. There is an odor in the fridge compartment, and you can feel that the food in it is warm. At the same time, you do not hear the work of the compressor – there can be many reasons. It concerns all brands of domestic, commercial refrigerators. Our experienced Maxx Ice Commercial Refrigerator Repairs technicians will quickly diagnose this problem.
Ice freezes in the refrigerator
In modern commercial refrigerators with a drip system, the cooling of the refrigerator compartment occurs by freezing and thawing the back wall. It is also called the “weeping evaporator.” With the motor-compressor running, the rear wall of the refrigerating chamber freezes.
And when a certain temperature is reached, the thermostat (thermostat) of the refrigerating chamber shuts off the motor-compressor. Then the back wall of the refrigerating chamber defrosts, the thermostat switches the compressor back on, and the cycle continues all over again. If you have a problem with your commercial refrigerator, call the experts at Maxx Ice Commercial Refrigerator Repair and Service.
Red light in the refrigerator
A red light or light that comes on signals that the freezer compartment of your refrigerator is not kept at a low enough temperature. Particularly in refrigerators with a mechanical thermostat in the freezer compartment, a glowing red light indicates that the temperature in the freezer compartment is above the acceptable temperature. The red light may light up for a short time when you have just plugged your refrigerator in. Maxx Ice Commercial Refrigerator Repair will fix this problem.
Water leaking from your refrigerator
The appearance of water at the bottom of the refrigerator indicates a clogged pipe through which the meltwater drains. Cleaning the drain tube is specific to each refrigerator model. Service can be ordered from Maxx Ice Commercial Refrigerator Repairs and Services.
Compressor turns on and immediately shuts down
- Defrost button malfunction. To check the operability of the button, you need to remove the wires that are connected to it and connect them to each other. If the refrigerator works, you have found a malfunction, which is eliminated by replacing the button.
- Faulty relay (starter, safety relay). You can check the part with an ohmmeter. Each wire connected to the relay is checked in turn. If the relay is defective, it must be replaced.
- The contacts in the electrical circuit are oxidized. The circuit is disassembled, and all found oxidized contacts are cleaned. After that, the electric circuit is assembled in the reverse order.
- Compressor motor failure. Diagnosis involves checking all contacts of the electric motor with an ohmmeter. If the device shows a resistance of less than eight ohms, then there is a short circuit between the coils of the stator winding and the motor must be replaced. Our Maxx Ice Commercial Refrigerator Repair technicians will fix the problem.
If you are experiencing one of these problems, you will need the help of the Appliance Service Center. We are happy to offer you quality professional services at low rates. Maxx Ice Commercial Refrigerator Repair and Service technicians will diagnose and repair. You should not turn on your malfunctioning refrigerator – even if the malfunction is small, lack of repair can lead to serious consequences.
Reasons to Trust us
We use only professional equipment and tools, original spare parts, and high-quality consumables. Our technicians have 20 years of experience working with all types of household appliances from well-known brands. Specialists constantly improve their skills to provide you with high-quality services.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are plenty of signs that it’s time to call the experts at Maxx Ice Commercial Refrigerator Repair.
- Lack of internal lighting.
- Noisy operation – knocking, humming, rattling.
- Water leaking inside and outside the refrigerator.
- Freezing snow “coat” in the refrigerating chamber compartment.
- Oily puddle under compressor.
- Insufficient or excessive cooling of the refrigerating compartment.
- Lack of cooling with compressor running/not running.
- Refrigerator shutting down a few seconds after starting.
If your commercial refrigerator started making uncharacteristic noises, the first sign of a breakdown of this equipment. The refrigerator began to rattle, knock or on the contrary peacefully hushed and stopped making any sounds at all, most likely the relay was broken. In this case, there is no reason to panic, if you contact the specialists Maxx Ice Commercial Refrigerator Repair, who will replace the failed part with a new one.
Wires and bad contacts aside, there are only three main reasons for the compressor not starting. These can be due to a faulty thermostat, a faulty starting relay, or a faulty compressor. All of these breakdowns are quite complicated to fix on your own, especially the compressor malfunction. That’s why it’s worth contacting the experts at Maxx Ice Commercial Refrigerator Repair right away for a quality repair job.