Commercial Oven Repair
Eating out in restaurants and bakeries is a popular way to have a meal in a modern, hectic life. Owners and managers of caterers know exactly the crucial role of ovens in such places. Therefore, taking care of the condition of this unit is a first-priority task. Appliance Service Center offers the best maintenance, service, and fixing procedures for you. We provide the highest-quality Commercial Oven Repair in San Diego at favorable prices.
Gas, electrical, and mixed ovens – all of them may be dangerous when working incorrectly. Responsible owners know that the best way to avoid trouble is to take proper care of such devices. We recommend scheduling regular maintenance and checkups for ovens of all types and models.
Feel free to contact us to get a free consultation and pick the proper service for your item. And if something goes wrong with it, we also offer remote diagnostics. Describe the issue, and we will help you appoint Commercial Oven Repair at your convenience.
Our company puts your interests and requirements first. It means that we adjust to all your wishes and recommend only effective solutions. We do not offer our service when the item is beyond repair, or the cost of work is too high. With us, Commercial Oven Repair in San Diego is affordable and efficient in any case.
Our prices are always the fairest, and we clearly report all the expenses. And for regular clients, the work cost gets even more pleasant, as they have a 15% off for following orders! We also have a special price for veterans and seniors, which is $30 lower.
People are used to thinking that a low price is equal to low quality. But our company proves it is wrong! Providing excellent service is our key principle.
We have been conducting the best Commercial Oven Repair for over 20 years, so we do our job perfectly! Our experienced team never stops developing, so it can deal even with the hardest issues. We are a licensed service provider for all types of ovens, including the latest models.
None of the issues with ovens can puzzle our technicians. They have resolved all of them many times and always know what to do. To prevent further damage, contact us immediately when you see any changes. Below, we list the most common reasons for individuals to apply to specialists.
- Broken or faulty parts like handles, buttons, switches, knobs, feet, belts, fan blades, baffles, gates, filters, valves, drawers, or other things.
- The appliance fails to produce any heat or flame.
- Uneven or insufficient heating.
- Induction coils, burners, electrical coils, tans, bake elements, broilers, or other heating components function wrong or do not work.
- Issues with electricity (cord, isolation, plug) or gas (pilot light, gas safety valve) supply.
- Inability to adjust the oven temperature, so it is getting too high or too low.
- Controllers and timers are non-functional.
- Malfunctions in the information panel, error display on the screen, or a completely unresponsive control pad.
- The appliance does not undergo self-cleansing.
- You notice a burning, gas, or electrical smell from the oven.
- Obstruction in the gas line, gas ports, convention fan, gate, filter, or vent tube because of grease, crumbs, or dust.
- Blinking or burnt-out inner lamp or outer light indicator.
- Malfunctioning hardware, such as the energy regulator, thermostat, thermal fuse, convection fan, motor, etc.
- The flame self-extinguishes, flickers, arcs, or exhibits the wrong color (red, yellow, or orange).
- The unit can make strange noises. These noises can come from the whole unit or some of its parts. Some examples of these noises include clicking, ticking, hissing, buzzing, grinding, humming, squealing, thumping, and vibrating.
- The body of the oven becomes extremely hot during operation.
- Cracked door glass or surface.
- The door does not latch, open, or close because of damaged gaskets, springs, joints, hinges, interlocks, lid switches, or latches.
- Issues with turning the appliance on or off, or it shuts off on its own while cooking.
Another important aspect is the quality of the instruments we use for Commercial Oven Repair in San Diego. We cooperate with the best manufacturers and use only professional equipment for all procedures.
It means we have a wide variety of original and alternative high-quality parts in stock. Thus, the selected ones will perfectly fit the appliance and your budget. As we are confident in the quality of our job and components, we also provide a long-term warranty. It backs up our labor for 90 days and the parts for one year.
But mostly, our customers even forget about that guarantee. When we finish the work, all the appliances are running smoothly for a long time. It makes our clients trust us, apply again, and recommend us to other people.
On our Google page, you can find many positive reviews from our customers. They are satisfied with applying to us for Commercial Oven Repair, and it is the best appraisal for us!
Working with us is comfortable for many reasons. One of them is an instant reaction. We are always in touch and ready to help you. Contact us at any moment to get a useful consultation or apply for Commercial Oven Repair in San Diego.
If your order is urgent, the technician will leave the office immediately. The cost of an emergent service is a little higher. But it is available around the clock, even on weekends and holidays. Regular orders do not take long either, as we mostly complete them within a single day.
The easiest solution to give proper care to your oven is to apply to the Appliance Service Center. Our team of dedicated and qualified specialists provides the most effective Commercial Oven Repair in San Diego. Our service is perfect in everything, starting with a polite attitude and finishing with adaptation to your wishes. Just call us or place an online application on our website. We will help you have your appliance perform perfectly again soon.
Reasons to Trust us
We use only professional equipment and tools, original spare parts, and high-quality consumables. Our technicians have 20 years of experience working with all types of household appliances from well-known brands. Specialists constantly improve their skills to provide you with high-quality services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Just like with washing machines, dryers don’t start running programs until the hatch lock is checked. If it is not sealed tightly, the corresponding icon will appear on the screen, and on models without a display, the indicator light will light up. First, open and close the hatch, making sure that things are not caught in the gap under the door. It may be warped.
Occasionally you can fix the problem yourself with a screwdriver, but more often you have to call Commercial Dryer Repair. Cases involving mechanical damage are not covered by the warranty, so you’ll have to pay for repairs.
The program selector on dryers is usually in the form of a rotary switch. With frequent use, it can become loose, causing it to malfunction when trying to turn on a particular drying program. Touch control panels can have other problems, such as burnout due to a power surge or accidental mechanical damage. In both cases, the part needs to be replaced. Commercial Dryer Repair specialists will perform these jobs.
The dryer in your home is designed to dry things instantly. When the dryer doesn’t spin, it could be due to a broken belt. This will make it impossible to dry things and get rid of creases. Commercial Dryer Repair employees receive special training and pass a brand-specific appliance exam.