Amana Refrigerator Repair
If you are looking for professionals who can get your refrigerator repaired quickly, contact the Appliance Service Center. Amana Refrigerator Repair in San Diego County is quite a sought-after service as we use our refrigerator daily. Refrigeration equipment has become so indispensable that even the slightest malfunction can cause serious problems. We have experienced craftsmen who know all the features of appliances from different brands and have modern repair equipment, which makes it possible to guarantee an excellent result.
Why this company?
- Competitive cost of work. We were able to optimize a number of processes that allowed us to make the cost of Amana Refrigerator Repair and Service cheaper than in a number of other organizations;
- Qualified advice over the phone. Our specialists in Amana Refrigerator Repairs by finding out the main symptoms of the breakdown can answer the question of the cost and timing of repairs over the phone;
- Repair on the day of treatment. Our experts appearing on request have all the necessary spare parts and equipment for Amana Refrigerator Repair and Service;
- Wide experience and high qualification of experts. Our company organized periodic training of staff.
The main malfunctions
Refrigerator shuts down after a short period of operation.
- Fault in the coil of the starting relay. Also checked with an ohmmeter and the part is replaced if a fault is found.
- Defect in the starting coil of the electric motor. Requires compressor motor replacement, for which you will have to call a master at Amana Refrigerator Repair.
Refrigerator does not turn on
- Broken power cord or faulty plug. If your refrigerator won’t turn on and the light inside the refrigerator isn’t on, it’s probably the lack of power that’s the problem. Check if the cord, plug, and outlet are okay.
- Defective defrost button. To check or rule out this malfunction, you should also connect the wires to bypass the button. If the refrigerator turns on, the problem is found – you need to replace the button.
The refrigerator does not freeze
- Refrigerant (Freon) leakage. If the compressor remains cold during operation for a long time, the system is depressurized. You need to call a technician to fix the problem;
- Thermostat malfunction. The thermostat can either be replaced by yourself, or you can take it to the repair shop for adjustment;
- Decreased performance of the compressor motor. Diagnosis and Amana Refrigerator Repairs and Services is performed by an expert.
Refrigerator freezes weakly
- Thermostat malfunction. The thermostat must either be replaced or have it repaired for adjustment;
- The refrigerating chamber is leaking. Make sure the seal is well sealed against the door and walls of the refrigerator. If any defects are detected, the gasket must be replaced. The air tightness can also be broken as a result of changing the refrigerator door position. To correct its position, you need to adjust the diagonal rods located under the door panel;
- Decreased performance of the compressor motor. Diagnostics and elimination of this malfunction is carried out by a specialist.
Refrigerator freezes too much
- The fast-freezing button is not turned off. To fix the problem you just need to turn off the fast-freezing mode;
- The thermostat is set to maximum. Move the thermostat to the less intensive cooling position and make sure that it stays in this position normally.
If you don’t find your refrigerator malfunction on the list, or if you can’t figure out the problem yourself, you can always contact the experts at Amana Refrigerator Repair.
Appliance Service Center has been in the market since 2001. All our craftsmen have more than 15 years of experience, and we also regularly take refresher courses. We provide Amana Refrigerator Repair and Service, and all our customers get all the services of interest from the comfort of their home or office. To contact us, you can call the number given or leave a completed form on the website and our manager will contact you as soon as possible.
Reasons to Trust us
We use only professional equipment and tools, original spare parts, and high-quality consumables. Our technicians have 20 years of experience working with all types of household appliances from well-known brands. Specialists constantly improve their skills to provide you with high-quality services.
Frequently Asked Questions
One possible cause is a problem with the thermostat. The thermostat controls the temperature inside the refrigerator and can turn it off if it’s not working properly. If the thermostat is faulty, it may erroneously turn off the refrigerator even if the temperature inside has not reached the desired level. In any case, it is recommended that you contact an Amana Refrigerator Repair technician to determine the exact cause of the problem.
When the light is on but one of the compartments (or both at once) isn’t a temporary glitch or electronic “glitch,” in most cases a breakdown in one of the components of a complex Amana Refrigerator Repair is to blame.
We understand that Amana Refrigerator Repair is an important issue for many people, so we try to be as prompt as possible in providing our services. We can come and inspect your refrigerator within 24 hours of receiving your repair request. However, in some cases, we can provide an emergency repair service where we will come to you within hours of receiving the request.