Jenn-Air Refrigerator Repair
If you are looking for professionals who can get your refrigerator repaired quickly, contact the Appliance Service Center. Jenn-Air Refrigerator Repair in San Diego County is a fairly in-demand service because we use our refrigerator every day. Refrigeration equipment has become so indispensable that even the slightest malfunction can cause serious problems. We have experienced craftsmen who know all the features of appliances from different brands and have modern repair equipment, which makes it possible to guarantee an excellent result.
Why this company?
Our company provides Jenn-Air Refrigerator Repair and Service. When you apply for refrigerator repair, our specialists make a complete diagnosis of the equipment, establish the cause of the malfunction, and replace faulty parts and units.
We make Jenn-Air Refrigerator Repairs at home and in the workshop of the leading domestic and foreign manufacturers. Our company specializes in refrigerator repair and service, in the state of the company – highly qualified and experienced craftsmen who will perform repair of refrigerators at home of any complexity quality and in due time.
In addition, our specialists carry out maintenance of refrigeration systems, including charging the refrigerator freon. All types of work on Jenn-Air Refrigerator Repair and Service, are secured by the warranty of the company.
- Inexpensive. Transparent pricing statistics, we work without intermediaries.
- Departure of the master. Handyman comes to you and performs Jenn-Air Refrigerator Repair at home.
- Help. We will advise how to handle the equipment so that it would serve longer.
- Qualified specialists. Our craftsmen regularly take courses to improve their skills.
Fridge freezes too much
- If the refrigerator switches off from time to time but the temperature is too low – turn the thermostat knob counter-clockwise a little, if it doesn’t help – see Disturbed Thermostat Adjustment.
- Quick freeze button is forgotten in the pressed position – turn it off.
Water in the refrigerator
The cause of water in the refrigerator compartment is defrosting, due to improper operation or loss of tightness. Even a small puddle, a bad sign. The refrigerator has time to defrost and leak – look for looseness, as a rule, the sealing rubber is loose in the door. However, the reason can be banal, the doors of the refrigerator are not closed tightly.
The refrigerating chamber of the refrigerator does not cool
Reasons of refrigerator malfunction:
- Clogged capillary tube (not the drainage channel, but the capillary tube).
- The fan is defective, there is no “acceleration” of the cold air in the refrigerating chamber.
- The sensor is defective and consequently there is no signal from the electronics for the fan start.
- Refrigerant micro leakage “through the loop”.
- Micro leakage in the foamed part of the cabinet
Tips for your refrigerator
Many malfunctions that subsequently lead to costly Jenn-Air Refrigerator Repairs and Services occur as a result of improper operation of the unit. Here are some simple tips:
- If your refrigerator has been turned off for any reason, wait five minutes before turning it back on. This process can be automated, see the fridge delay timer.
- If the refrigerator has been defrosted, do not load it with food before it runs empty for one cycle and shuts off.
- Do not set the thermostat above the middle of the scale, it will not give much temperature gain and the motor will run hard.
In any case we strongly recommend entrusting the repair only to the qualified Jenn-Air Refrigerator Repair.
Appliance Service Center has been on the market since 2001. All our craftsmen have more than 15 years of experience and regularly take courses to improve their skills. We provide Jenn-Air Refrigerator Repair and Service, and all our customers get all of the services they are interested in from the comfort of their home or office. To contact us, you can call the number given or leave a completed form on the website and our manager will contact you as soon as possible.
Reasons to Trust us
We use only professional equipment and tools, original spare parts, and high-quality consumables. Our technicians have 20 years of experience working with all types of household appliances from well-known brands. Specialists constantly improve their skills to provide you with high-quality services.
Frequently Asked Questions
The noise made by your refrigerator can be caused by various reasons. Here are a few possible ways to solve your refrigerator noise problem:
- Check the water level in the automatic defroster.
- Check the tightness of screws and bolts.
- Contact the manufacturer or a Jenn-Air Refrigerator Repair service center.
Our company has experienced and skilled technicians who are highly experienced in refrigerator repair. Our team has specialized education and undergoes regular training and continuing education to keep up with the latest Jenn-Air Refrigerator Repair technology and techniques.
To fix a water leak in your refrigerator, first check to see if the water collection tray is overflowing. If it is, then remove the excess water. If that doesn’t help, the next step is to check the drain hose. Locate the drain hose on the back of the refrigerator and make sure it is not damaged.
If all these steps don’t solve the problem, there may be a faulty part of the refrigerator, such as the pump or the valve. In this case, it is recommended to contact a professional service center for diagnosis and Jenn-Air Refrigerator Repair.