Cooktop Repair in Paradise Valley
Many people began to give up gas cooktop, opting for electric cooktop. But modern electric cooktops have one small disadvantage – a shorter service life due to the relative complexity and fragility of the internal system. Our Appliance Service Center technicians repair cooktops, glass ceramic cooktops, gas cooktops, induction cooktops at home or in the service center shop. We perform quality Cooktop Repair in Paradise Valley, CA.
Design features and types of electric cooktops
- Electric burner or more.
- Pairs of temperature sensors.
- Power wiring.
- Glass ceramic (when it comes to modern electric cooktops).
- The control panel with which all the processes and programs of the electric cooktop are regulated.
- Insulating materials.
- The power cables.
- The heating element of the cooktop.
Types of breakdowns and their signs
Here are the most common types of breakdowns with brief descriptions, so that you can independently determine the type of failure.
One or more burners do not heat
If one or more burners are not working, the problem may be the following:
- Wiring or contacts.
- Control unit (the firmware has malfunctioned or there has been a software failure). Call a technician specializing in Paradise Valley Cooktop Repair.
- Burner power regulator.
- The problem may also be in the burner itself.
You can check the wiring and contact yourself if you have the proper knowledge and gauges. Problems with the control box, power regulator, or the burner itself can only be fixed by a master Cooktop Repair in Paradise Valley, CA.
Electric cooktop won’t turn on
If the cooktop won’t turn on at all, it’s worth checking:
- The socket, plug and power cord. Sometimes the outlet or plug is the problem.
- Terminals. Sometimes the terminals can melt due to voltage fluctuations.
- Thermal fuse. Paradise Valley Cooktop Repairs will perform the repair professionally.
- Control unit (software failure, control board failure).
- Touch control board does not work (relevant for plates that have this board).
If the cooktop has stopped turning on, the only thing you can do yourself is to check the integrity of the cable, plug and socket. Other breakdowns require the intervention of a qualified Cooktop Repair in Paradise Valley, CA.
Touch control does not respond
The cause is either the touch card or the control box. If the touch card is not working, it most likely needs to be replaced. And the control unit should be checked for software errors, broken tracks, or burned-out radio components. Paradise Valley Cooktop Repair will diagnose and fix the problem at the owner’s location.
Burner heats up without stopping
The cause is in the switch box. Both software failures and physical damage are possible. But often, the problem is a sticky burner relay that is in the box. Cooktop Repair in Paradise Valley, CA will perform a replacement control box.
If you notice an abnormality in the operation of your electric cooktop, or the unit has completely stopped turning on, we recommend calling an Appliance Service Center technician immediately, or take the cooktop to a service center. Often electric cooktop repair is all about replacing one part or another, so do-it-yourself repairs are undesirable. Our Paradise Valley Cooktop Repair and Service technicians can determine the source of the problem and how to fix it.