KitchenAid Range Repair
Gas ranges attract consumers by the convenience of use and the cheapness of fuel. However, it should not be forgotten that when using such a device, certain safety rules should be observed. Do not turn on the gas if the gas range does not work properly, otherwise it will lead to dire consequences. If you find a malfunction, you should contact the Appliance Service Center. The experts at KitchenAid Range Repair in San Diego County perform quality repairs in a timely manner.
Our service center has the best professional KitchenAid Range Repair and Service technicians who will perform quality appliance repairs. They have over 20 years of experience. We have been in business since 2001.
What are the signs of malfunction
One of the most “ridiculous” breakdowns in which the ignition won’t turn on is forgetting to plug the plug into the outlet.
If your range is plugged in, pay attention to the following points:
- Whether or not the auto ignition occurs when the gas is applied, and the button is started at the same time.
- You hear a crackling sound, but no spark appears, hence the flame does not ignite.
- The burner turns off the moment you release the knob.
- The device may go off when you are not using the igniter.
- Triggering the ignition knocks out the circuit breaker in the electrical box.
- The ignition circuit is shorted. This situation will require the assistance of KitchenAid Range Repairs.
If you are also experiencing one of these situations, contact the experts at KitchenAid Range Repair and Service. There are several factors that interfere with the electrical ignition:
- No spark is forming on the electrodes.
- Grease or condensation drips inside the ignition system.
- The candle insulation is broken.
- The transformer responsible for ignition is defective.
- Contacts oxidized or short-circuited.
Breakdowns often occur when the range is wet cleaned. They are repaired by stripping the contacts and listening to the candle. When a failure occurs, the candle should be replaced by a KitchenAid Range Repair technician.
The burner does not ignite immediately
Users of ranges with auto-ignition sometimes encounter this fault – the burner ignites slowly or goes out. This is caused by contamination of the thermocouple, a component that is located next to the burner.
You can clean the element with sandpaper, which is used in construction work. If cleaning doesn’t help, you may need to replace the piezo element or the entire thermocouple. Our KitchenAid Range Repairs and Services professionals quickly perform the replacement.
Only one burner won’t light
There are times when one burner won’t light, and the others are working fine. The most common reasons for this are:
- Damage to the wire that goes to the electrode, a malfunction of the device that generates the spark or the entire unit.
- Plugging of the nozzle. It is very often clogged with food remains. In such a case, you can fix the problem by cleaning or replacing the nozzle. The KitchenAid Range Repair technicians will fix the problem in no time.
- Breakdown of the gas control element. In this case, the flame appears but goes out when the user releases the button. The fault can be repaired by replacing the whole mechanism or its individual elements.
- Sometimes the gas supply is bad, and the burner does not light up immediately, if the gas tap does not turn properly, and the knob is clogged with carbon deposits, grease, and debris. It should be well cleaned and lubricated.
No electric ignition on several burners
In the service are periodically addressed with the problem when the ignition does not work on several burners, but they are normally lit with matches. This can occur because of the candle. The malfunction is most often corrected by cleaning it or checking the power cord. If there is damage to the spark plug, it should be replaced. Specialists will replace the motor when you contact us.
All burners do not light automatically
Why all burners may not light:
- The gas supplied has low pressure, in which case the nozzles need to be replaced.
- Electrical wiring breakdown, which can be solved by replacing or repairing the power supply wires.
- Breakdown of the unit that makes the ignition, corrected only by replacing this element. Specialists, at home, will conduct a diagnosis.
Many breakdowns can be fixed on your own. However, if you have made all possible attempts or do not know how to do it properly, trust Appliance Service Center to do the job. This way, you’ll keep yourself and your family safe from accidents. The experts at KitchenAid Range Repair and Service will be able to identify the source of the problem quickly. To ensure that the electric ignition works consistently, follow basic operating procedures, keep the range clean and perform regular preventive maintenance.
Reasons to Trust us
We use only professional equipment and tools, original spare parts, and high-quality consumables. Our technicians have 20 years of experience working with all types of household appliances from well-known brands. Specialists constantly improve their skills to provide you with high-quality services.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can. But there are a few – But! Do you have a certain level of knowledge and skills in the industry? Do you have the right tools for diagnosis and repair? Or do you know where you can get the necessary spare parts and preferably original ones, not of dubious quality? If you can’t answer any of these questions positively, use a KitchenAid Range Repair technician for a home visit. This will save you time, nerves, and keep your appliances in good working order for a long time to come.
Check out our website’s price list to get an estimate for KitchenAid Range Repair. The repair price depends on the level of complexity of the malfunction. The exact amount of the master will be announced after the diagnostics. It will include the cost of replaced parts and the cost of the work itself. Diagnostics, consultation on the operation of equipment and departure of our technician we carry out free of charge, when ordering repair at us.
“Not all that glitters is gold” is an old saying. You are bribed by the cheap price but know – not everyone has specialized modern equipment. Not every service center will give you a guarantee, and not everyone uses original accessories during repair. And most importantly, these pseudo-specialists do not have the proper experience and skills in quality repair of ranges. Our KitchenAid Range Repair technicians have repeatedly had to fix the mistakes of such non-professionals.