Viking Dishwasher Repair
A dishwasher is a fairly expensive, but really useful kitchen appliance that can make housework a lot easier. If every time you encounter a malfunction, you need to urgently contact the Appliance Service Center at Viking Dishwasher Repair in San Diego County. They will perform quality repairs on your appliance. When your dishwasher is running, there are often problems that we can help fix with the help of our experts who have over 20 years of experience.
What are the most common malfunctions?
The door won’t close
In most cases, this is due to a faulty balancing spring. Our repairmen will help Viking Dishwasher Repair and Service solve this problem.
You can hear tapping noises while the machine is running
If this problem is detected, you should stop the washing process and then check if the dishes are properly placed in the basket. Unusual sounds may be caused by poorly fixed dishes hitting each other, the walls of the machine, rocker arms or other moving parts of the machine. This problem is easily fixed by a Viking Dishwasher Repairs handyman.
If you’ve made sure the dishes are properly installed, the causes of the knocking may be as follows:
- Broken “rocker” bearings. To identify this problem, you can twist each of the impellers and listen to the sound they make. If the knocks did not appear, you can conduct another test: immobilize these parts with binding, turn on the machine and try to determine the source of the sound;
- A recurring sound can indicate damage to the bearings of the main or drain pump. In the first case, the sound will appear several times per washing cycle, in the second – at the end of the cycle.
Both problems are solved by replacing the damaged parts of the dishwasher. Viking Dishwasher Repair and Service technicians will fix this problem in the shortest possible time.
The machine works, but there is no water coming into it
Here again, you need to pay attention to the hoses and filter. If it turns out that both parts are okay, then the cause is the inlet valve. It is located just behind the filter, and in this case, the repair of the dishwasher will be to replace it. We have professional specialists Viking Dishwasher Repair, and they will fix this problem very quickly.
The machine does not turn on
Each dishwasher has a number of automatic interlocks that are triggered if:
- The appliance door is not closed tightly;
- No water is flowing into the work compartment. In this case it is worth checking whether the tap is open, the integrity of the hose and the degree of contamination of the filter. It is recommended to clean the filter after each washing;
- The built-in programmer is broken. This breakdown is already quite serious, and to cope with it on your own will not be possible – you need to contact a technician Viking Dishwasher Repairs and Services.
One more serious reason, why the dishwasher doesn’t turn on, can be a burnt-out fuse. It is not enough to fix such a breakdown, because initially the problem most likely lies in the increased current consumption of the machine.
The machine has stopped working during a cycle
If everything is okay with the power supply and the fuse, the problem may lie in:
- In the malfunction of the working pump. In this case, it is necessary to contact the master;
- The filter used to clean the recirculation water is dirty;
- In the breakdown of the water intake path, the thermostat or the heater. These problems can’t be solved independently.
The water is not heating
In addition to the fact that there may be a broken heating element or thermostat, the problem may lie in the pressure switch. This part can mistakenly detect the water level in the machine and give it the wrong command. Viking Dishwasher Repair specialists will solve this problem.
Their troubleshooting requires a high degree of skill or special knowledge. If the appliance is no longer under warranty, it is quite possible to contact the Appliance Service Center. In most cases, the causes and methods of elimination do not depend on the brand of the machine. The repair is the same. The disassembly process, fixing, etc. may differ. But the basic principles of troubleshooting and troubleshooting your dishwasher are the same. Our Viking Dishwasher Repair and Service team has extensive experience, the right tools and replacement parts to repair your unit.
Reasons to Trust us
We use only professional equipment and tools, original spare parts, and high-quality consumables. Our technicians have 20 years of experience working with all types of household appliances from well-known brands. Specialists constantly improve their skills to provide you with high-quality services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Е4. Overflow. Water has accumulated in the pan, the float sensor has tripped. Aqua stop protection malfunctioned. Don’t waste time – call Viking Dishwasher Repair if you don’t want to flood your downstairs neighbors.
If the valve membrane is damaged or doesn’t close all the way, water can pour into the chamber spontaneously. There is no way to repair the membrane, you will have to replace it completely. The Viking Dishwasher Repair technician will check the solenoid valve by shutting off the shutoff valve, disconnecting the water supply hose and filter screen.
Technically, the self-cleaning mode is a normal wash cycle with a special detergent at high temperature. It allows you to clean the walls and internal elements of the working chamber and the drain system of the machine. Self-cleaning can be carried out in dishwasher models that do not have a special program. This will keep your appliances clean and prevent early Viking Dishwasher Repair.