Refrigerator Repair in Temecula
Appliance Service Center offers in-home, commercial, and retail refrigerator repair and maintenance services. We have over 20 years of experience and have a great understanding of the problems our customers face. We specialize in Refrigerator Repair in Temecula, CA. Our team guarantees fast, quality refrigerator repairs.
Why this company?
Appliance Service Center performs professional Temecula Refrigerator Repair with parts replacement, electrical tune-ups, refrigerant charges, compressor or evaporator adjustments or replacements depending on the type of unit.
Urgent Refrigerator Repair in Temecula, CA is required by customers for whom the intensive and constant operation of refrigerators and freezers is the key to a successful business. These include cafes, restaurants, bars, other food service outlets, super, mini and supermarkets, grocery stores and warehouses.
Departure at the request of the customer’s facility is carried out immediately after its registration. It is very easy to leave it – just use the phone number of Appliance Service Center, listed on the website.
Appliance Service Center specialists are qualified and have extensive experience with refrigeration equipment of industrial and domestic type of the most diverse modifications. This allows us to guarantee our customers one hundred percent restoration of efficiency of freon and refrigerator and freezer units.
There is a breakage, but what is wrong it is difficult to determine? Don’t know how to formulate the reason for the equipment stoppage and explain what’s wrong with it? Just dial our phone number and tell us the condition of your refrigerator, what’s wrong with it and what exactly is wrong. Competent specialists will ask the necessary questions, consult on the causes of failure and perform Temecula Refrigerator Repairs.
Advice on the operation of the refrigeration equipment may be needed and in the period of its trouble-free operation. Continuous cooperation, close contact with specialists and timely preventive measures will ensure proper operating conditions and extend the service life of your refrigerator.
The refrigerator does not turn on
- A broken power cord or faulty plug. If your refrigerator does not turn on and the light inside the refrigerator does not come on, the problem is probably the lack of power. Check to see if the cord, plug, and outlet are okay.
- Faulty thermostat. Remove the terminals from the wires connected to the thermostat and connect them together. If the refrigerator then starts working, the problem is with the regulator, and it needs to be replaced.
- Malfunction of the motor-compressor motor. To diagnose, check all three motor contacts with an ohmmeter. You will have to call in a Refrigerator Repair in Temecula, CA technician to replace the motor.
Refrigerator shuts off after a short run
- Faulty safety relay plate. The part should be checked with an ohmmeter and replaced if there is a malfunction.
- Fault in the starter relay coil. Also checked with an ohmmeter and the part is replaced if a fault is found.
- A defect in the starting winding of the electric motor. Requires replacement of the compressor motor, for which you will have to call a master at Temecula Refrigerator Repair.
Refrigerator won’t freeze
- Thermostat malfunction. You can either replace the thermostat yourself or have it repaired for adjustment.
- Decreased performance of the compressor motor. Diagnosis and Refrigerator Repair in Temecula, CA is done by a professional.
Refrigerator freezes too much
- The quick freeze button is not turned off. To fix the problem, simply turn off the quick freeze mode.
- The thermostat is set to maximum. Move the thermostat to the less intense cooling position and make sure it stays in that position normally.
Appliance Service Center has been in the market since 2001. All our technicians have over 20 years of experience, and we also have regular refresher courses. We provide Temecula Refrigerator Repair and Service, and all our customers get all the services they are interested in from the comfort of their home or office. To contact us, you can call us at the given number or leave the filled in form on a site and our manager will contact you in the nearest time.