Refrigerator Repair in Ocean Beach
People who prefer to buy appliances from reliable and reputable manufacturers usually rarely need repairs, but when the warranty period ends, or if the official service center is far away and takes a long time to get there, repairs can be a problem. At Appliance Service Center, we believe that people who choose premium electronics also deserve quality service. That’s why we only offer Refrigerator Repair Ocean Beach, CA.
Why this company?
If you’re facing a problem with a failing refrigerator, with our help you can get it back up and running for an adequate cost. We’ve been doing Ocean Beach Refrigerator Repair for 20 years and we do our work in a quality and professional manner, we warranty the work done and the parts replaced.
Failed refrigerators are a big problem that almost everyone faces. If it is a home refrigerator, all the food and cooked meals are at risk. If it’s a commercial unit, the food being sold is at risk. Appliance Service Center offers technicians capable of fixing any refrigerating machine: domestic, commercial, commercial and industrial.
The quality of work is not dependent on the complexity of the malfunction, Refrigerator Repair in Ocean Beach, CA is done well at affordable prices. For complex malfunctions, urgent repairs are handled by an engineer at the service center; in other cases, in-home service can be provided.
- Experienced employees.
- Execution of work of any complexity from minor breakage to serious damage.
- Modern equipment. With its help you can do a good Ocean Beach Refrigerator Repairs, a large selection of spare parts for the refrigerator.
- Low prices for our company’s services. The low-price affects, among other things, the ability to do without transporting broken equipment to the repair shop.
- Possibility of a departure of the master to the house and repair at home.
- Refrigerator Repair in Ocean Beach, CA.
- Possibility to call a specialist at home.
- If necessary – can be repaired urgently, in the first hours after the call.
To call a technician, call the service center, describe the problem and give the address and phone number. If the problem is urgent – specify.
Our company employs experienced staff. They have professional in-depth knowledge in Ocean Beach Refrigerator Repair all models and brands. Employees can qualitatively perform repairs of any complexity, fix any refrigerator.
The refrigerator has lost its interior light
This problem is not even called a problem. Many people generally prefer not to do anything with it, because the absence of light does not affect the functionality, but still noticeably hinder the review, so it is better to fix the problem in time.
Causes of breakage:
- Breakdown of the light switch.
- A blown bulb.
- There is no electricity, or the plug does not fit well into the socket.
As a rule, the problem is solved without calling a master, but if the cause is the button, you may need help.
Refrigerator won’t turn off
This is also a problem, as the refrigerator is working hard and wastes a lot of electricity. The reason may be trivial – the refrigerator door is slightly ajar, or the outside temperature is too high.
The door needs to be closed and the temperature mode needs to be readjusted. Also, the problem may lie in the emergency freeze mode turned on. More serious causes include:
- The seal on the refrigerator door is damaged or worn; the door is loose against the refrigerator, letting warm air in.
- Faulty temperature sensor or thermostat, there is either no signal of reaching a certain temperature inside the refrigerator or it does not pass normally.
- Control module malfunction. All systems are operating normally, but the module is not transmitting commands to the motor.
- Refrigerant leakage.
- The evaporator capillary tube has depressurized, and an ice clot has formed, resulting in a clog.
- Compressor malfunctioned.
Strong noise during operation
It happens that the refrigerator starts growling and humming much more than is typical for normal operation.
- The refrigerator is not installed correctly, it is in contact with walls or pieces of furniture, vibration occurs. Move the refrigerator a little and the noise can be eliminated.
- Disturbance in the compressor suspension, you can try to adjust the suspension bolts.
- Faulty fan.
- Faulty or worn motor, the operation of which also causes the noise.
- Unstable position of relay in magnetic field of cushion.
To have Refrigerator Repair in Ocean Beach, CA contact a service center.
The refrigerator compartment does not freeze
Often there are situations when the freezer compartment works, but the refrigerator compartment does not. The reason may be simple. For example, the refrigerator door is not tightly closed, or the fan has such a large layer of ice that it cannot rotate freely.
If these problems are excluded, the reasons should be looked for in the following:
- The fan motor has failed.
- Freon leakage, in which case, as a rule, ice freezes unevenly and the walls swell. When freon leaks through the steel case of the freezer, rust marks appear on the body of the refrigerator. The freon circuit can be damaged when the refrigerator is aggressively cleaned from ice.
- Failure of the compressor in the refrigerating chamber. This is not always the case, but it can be indicated by the appearance of an oil stain under the refrigerator.
Appliance Service Center offers high quality services at the most affordable prices available to you 24/7! You can contact us at the listed phone number or leave a request on our website and ask for Ocean Beach Refrigerator Repair and Service, and we will provide the perfect solution for you in no time!