Range Repair in Solana Beach
The gas range is a very popular household appliance. However, the gas stove, as well as any other appliance is capable of malfunction, in addition, its malfunction can threaten human health and life, so, not to pay attention to the problems is strongly not recommended. In the event of a breakdown, contact an Appliance Service Center gas range repair technician. We perform quality Range Repair in Solana Beach, CA.
Possible gas range malfunctions and troubleshooting
Gas odor from your gas range
If you smell gas coming from the burners during or after cooking, it is most likely due to improper flame adjustment. Contact a Solana Beach Range Repair professional immediately.
Also, gas leaks can be caused by:
- Broken nozzle mounting point.
- A broken connection between the faucet tube and the nozzle.
- Damage to the joint between the tube and the nozzle body.
Do not repair your gas range yourself if you find the problem. Shut off the blue fuel supply to the range and contact Range Repair in Solana Beach, CA.
Gas range burner won’t light
The simplest cause, which is quite possible to fix on your own, is a nozzle gap. It could be clogged with food crumbs or grease that has “escaped” onto the range. To make the burner function again, it is necessary to clean the nozzle, to do this, remove the flame spreader and using a thin wire or needle, clean the nozzle hole. If you can’t fix it yourself, call Solana Beach Range Repairs.
Gas range burner goes out during operation
If a burner goes out on its own while cooking, and it’s clearly not a draft, you should pay attention to how the gas burns before it goes out.
Gas burns unevenly on all burners
In this situation, the first thing to check is the connection hose, see if it is squeezed, if so, simply straighten the hose and the blue fuel supply will be normalized. The experts at Range Repair in Solana Beach, CA will fix the problem.
The burner burns unevenly
If you notice that the gas is burning but not completely enveloping the flame spreader, you should clean the flame spreader itself. To do this, remove the burner and use a stiff brush to wash it with warm soapy water. To wash the part thoroughly, you can soak it beforehand. The Solana Beach Range Repair technicians will quickly repair this part.
Black bottom of pans after cooking
Have you found that the bottom of your cookware is covered in soot after cooking on the gas range? Then your gas range is smoking – you can check it by watching the gas burn. If the burning flame is yellow or orange, and not the usual blue, it will stain the dishes and, moreover, emit an unpleasant smell.
This behavior of the gas range can indicate these problems
- The nozzle (nozzle nozzle) is clogged. Its cleaning is required.
- The burner is contaminated with fats and carbon deposits. It is necessary to remove, thoroughly rinse and install it back.
- Deformed gas burner. It happens very rarely, but nevertheless the flare can be mechanically damaged, in this situation it will be necessary to replace the element with a new one.
- Adjustments of the reducer of fuel supply to the device are broken. In this case, it is necessary to adjust the gas supply to the range, for this it is better to contact a Range Repair in Solana Beach, CA technician.
It should be noted that you can only do your own gas range repair if you are sure that it is safe to do so. In other situations, you should contact a trusted Appliance Service Center company. Many of the malfunctions can be fixed by Solana Beach Range Repair and Service professionals, but there are also cases where the unit completely fails if customers don’t contact in time to fix the problems.