Ice Maker Repair in Paradise Valley
Ice makers have been in active use since the twentieth century. They took the place of natural ice and have since become an integral part of the restaurant business and bar industry. Even though an ice maker can be of very high quality, breakdowns cannot be ruled out. In such cases, it is logical to resort to the specialized assistance of the Appliance Service Center. Repairing complex equipment by your own efforts rarely leads to a positive result. We provide quality Ice Maker Repair in Paradise Valley, CA.
Our company has been in business since 2001. Our Paradise Valley Ice Maker Repair technicians have over 20 years of experience.
Below we list the top ice maker breakdowns
- Drain hose or drain clogged. The principle of how the drain hose in an ice maker is connected and works is similar to a washing machine, but clogs are much more common. At the same time, you may notice water and non-freezing cubes inside the chamber.
- Problems with the programmer, valve, and thermostat. If ice is freezing in chunks on the evaporator. Defrost cycle does not start. First thing to do is to turn off and reset the unit. Then determine the cause of the problem (programmer, evaporator thermostat, solenoid valve) and perform Ice Maker Repair in Paradise Valley, CA.
- Clogged nozzles or faulty pump (no water coming in). Typical signs of malfunctioning are incorrectly shaped ice or incomplete filling of the molds. The pump is used to force water into the compartment, which comes through the nozzles. If the water is not flowing, there is a blockage, which must be repaired by Paradise Valley Ice Maker Repairs.
- Opaque cubes are coming out. This happens when using hard water that contains a lot of lime and calcium. If your area has a lot of impurities, be sure to install a purification filter.
- Faulty thermostat or switch. If the ice maker does not turn on or turns off after fifteen minutes of operation, the hopper thermostat is probably defective. Ice Maker Repair in Paradise Valley, CA will fix it. The ice will not produce ice, or the pressure switch will trip in an emergency mode. The hopper thermostat is used to control ice production. As soon as the temperature in the chamber reaches a certain point, the unit shuts off the mains.
- The evaporator does not freeze. Pressure is higher than normal during suction. Water or solenoid valves may be open. Check and replace elements.
- Evaporator is not freezing properly. Probably the pressure is lower than the norm. This happens as a result of capillary blockage or refrigerant leakage. The blockage must be found and repaired, and the condition of the filter-drier must be checked. Eliminate the leak and charge the system with refrigerant. Paradise Valley Ice Maker Repair specialists will perform the service.
- Ice takes longer to produce than usual. If the cycle lasts longer than half an hour, half of the cubes are irregularly shaped, then the radiator is clogged (relevant for air-cooled ice maker). The radiator needs to be cleaned.
- No water in the chamber, no ice. Even if cubes are formed, they are not the right shape. Water is not enough for complete filling of the molds.
- Unstable operation of the pump. Water flows into the chamber intermittently and unstably. Manifold, filter, and nozzles need to be cleaned. Diagnose pump failure, install a new part, if necessary, by contacting Ice Maker Repair in Paradise Valley, CA.
- Excessive water in the ice maker. The ice mold may not close from too many cubes. This indicates a malfunction in the thermostat that controls the amount of ice in the compartment. Install the defective part and run a test check.
- Water under the cabinet. A leak has occurred in the solenoid valve. The leak must be repaired, or the part must be replaced.
Contact the Appliance Service Center immediately if there is any problem. Only they will be able to determine the exact cause of the problem and make the proper repairs. Once repaired, the ice maker will work for a long time to come. Whereas self-intervention can destroy the unit. You can be sure that after our Paradise Valley Ice Maker Repair and Service-related freezer repair services, your appliance will work for as long as possible without even the tiniest breakdown.