Freezer Repair in Solana Beach
Even the most reliable models of freezers sometimes need quality service and repair. Appliance Service Center is a company that knows the importance of prompt freezer repair. Our technicians respond to calls as quickly as possible and are at the customer’s address for Freezer Repair in Solana Beach, CA within an hour.
Breakdowns can occur for a variety of reasons, but there are three of the most common freezer malfunctions. Knowing their main signs and characteristics will help you quickly determine the cause of the equipment failure and take appropriate action.
The freezer does not turn on
Many users are familiar with cases in which the freezer does not turn on and does not perform its functions. In such situations, specialists recommend first checking if the thermostat is set correctly. And then whether too much ice was formed in the chamber. If the indicators are normal, but inside it accumulated moisture, it is necessary to make a diagnosis – it can be carried out only by professionals of Solana Beach Freezer Repair. Technicians have state-of-the-art equipment at their disposal for this purpose.
Among the main reasons why the freezer may not turn on is worth noting:
- Failure of the compressor motor. This can be caused by both long-term work of the element at increased power, and natural wear and tear of the parts.
- Freon leakage. Refrigerant topping up and complete sealing of the system by Freezer Repair in Solana Beach, CA specialists can fix the situation.
- Faulty electronic control board
The freezer doesn’t hold the temperature
Another common reason for service calls is when the freezer does not maintain the set temperature. Among the most likely causes of malfunction should be highlighted:
- Damage to the door seals or deterioration of the canopies.
- Breakdown of temperature sensors.
- Freon leakage.
- Compressor failure. The most time-consuming type of Solana Beach Freezer Repairs.
- Breakdown of the thermostat. It is responsible for maintaining the optimum temperature mode. Failure can be caused by a sudden change in voltage in the electrical system.
- Capillary blockage, because of which the refrigerant simply does not reach the destination, in this case, the excess Freon, most likely, will settle in the condenser.
The experts at our company will accurately determine the cause of the breakdown and perform Freezer Repair in Solana Beach, CA.
Frequent freezer defrosting
Even modern models that are equipped with a No Frost system still need to be defrosted periodically. The frequency of defrosting is usually included in the instruction manual, but you can determine the need for defrosting by visual inspection.
However, if you must defrost the device too often, and a thick layer of frost on its walls appears in a matter of days, this is the first sign of a breakdown. And it pays not to delay in contacting a Solana Beach Freezer Repair technician.
The most unpleasant point is the breakdown of the automatics – only an experienced Freezer Repair in Solana Beach, CA technician can deal with such a breakdown. Other causes include a clogged drain hole, a failed defrost system, or a broken temperature sensor. In rare cases, a freon leak may be the cause.
Valuable tips: how to keep your freezer safe
There are a few rules that you can follow to ensure the stable operation of the equipment for a long time:
- Take care to install the equipment properly, with good air circulation.
- Regularly perform defrosting as well as disinfection and wet cleaning.
- Do not overload the unit with excessive amounts of food by following the stacking instructions.
- Follow the manufacturer’s operating instructions.
Proper operation of the freezer can, in many cases, avoid serious breakdowns. If the unit does break down – contact the Appliance Service Center specialists right away. Trust the diagnosis and subsequent repairs to the professionals at Solana Beach Freezer Repair and Service. Our technician will provide a three-month warranty and recommendations for future use.