Freezer Repair in Paradise Valley
Freezer failure is akin to a global catastrophe, especially when the owners are hoarders, and all the shelves are full of food. The problem should be solved quickly, efficiently, and not too expensive. To do this, a proper diagnosis is necessary first and foremost. To diagnose malfunctions, contact our Appliance Service Center company. The experts at Freezer Repair in Paradise Valley, CA will perform quality repairs on your equipment.
The main types of problems that cause your freezer not to freeze
- If your freezer compressor motor starts briefly and immediately shuts off, your freezer in your refrigerator is probably not working because one of the compressor motors has failed. Usually, the cause of the failure is the natural wear and tear of the node parts in the process of prolonged operation or constant excessive load. To resume the operation of the refrigerator, the compressor unit must be replaced. Call a technician Paradise Valley Freezer Repair.
- Sometimes the freezer does not freeze in electronically controlled models due to an air sensor failure. In this case, the compressor starts very rarely, and the temperature in the chamber “does not reach” the value set on the control panel. In the refrigerators equipped with the self-diagnostic system, in this case the error with the code is displayed. If a no-frost freezer does not freeze for this reason, this sensor can be found behind the back wall of the freezer near the evaporator.
- The thermos regulator failure in refrigerators with electromechanical control is similar. To be sure that the malfunction is exactly in the thermostat it is enough to short circuit two wires that approach the node. If the compressor starts immediately, it is necessary to replace the part. Freezer Repair in Paradise Valley, CA will perform the replacement part. You should be extra careful and unplug your refrigerator when you manipulate the wires, because there is dangerous voltage on the terminals.
- If the freezer does not freeze after defrosting, most likely you have damaged one of the circuits through which the refrigerant circulates and there was a gas leak. To get your refrigerator working again, you need to find and seal the leak and then refill the system with freon. Paradise Valley Freezer Repairs will refill the system with freon.
- Sometimes in models with Free Frost auto-defrost systems, the freezer frosts the food very weakly. The reason for this situation is often a stuck solenoid valve for switching the cold supply. Sometimes the valve gets jammed in such a position that the refrigerator does not freeze, but the freezer works. After the part was replaced by Freezer Repair in Paradise Valley, CA specialists, the operation of the freezer and the entire refrigerator was restored. This breakdown is common with other models of refrigerators as well.
- If you have detected rust near the freezer compartment and at the same time the freezing efficiency has greatly diminished, the most probable cause is refrigerant leakage through the corroded steel element of the circulation system. Predominantly such troubles occur in the models with bottom freezer. In this case, due to clogging of the drainage channel of the “crying” evaporator, the water gets on the metal elements of the freezer circuit, which causes the formation of holes due to corrosion. At first, the refrigerator works, and the freezer doesn’t, but after all the gas escapes, the refrigerator turns into a metal cabinet with a light. Paradise Valley Freezer Repair will diagnose and fix the problem at the owner’s location.
- Another common reason for a freezer not freezing and no other symptoms are present. In this case, the control board has probably failed. Similar symptoms can occur in all models of refrigerators with electronic controls. Freezer Repair in Paradise Valley, CA will perform the replacement control board.
A freezer is a very useful and necessary appliance in the household. You shouldn’t forget that a freezer is a fairly complex electrical appliance, and unskilled repairs can cause the unit to deteriorate. When you see the first signs of a freezer breakdown, the right solution is to have the unit diagnosed at Appliance Service Center by an experienced technician. Our Paradise Valley Freezer Repair and Service technicians can determine the source of the problem and how to fix it.