Jenn-Air Washing Machine Repair
Household appliances make life easier for modern man, but over time they can break down and the washing machine is no exception. In any case, you should not try to fix the problem yourself, it is better to entrust this process to the professionals of the Appliance Service Center. The best option for solving complex problems in washing machine repair is the team of professionals at Jenn-Air Washing Repair in San Diego County which repairs both household and other appliances.
Our company has been working on refrigeration repair since 2001. Our specialists have over 20 years of experience.
Widespread breakages and their causes
Modern washing machines – it is a reliable and functional design, which is known for its durability. But, like any other appliance this one is prone to malfunction, and the most popular breakdowns are:
- The drum does not draw water. This problem can occur due to natural reasons. For example, there is no water in the plumbing, the pressure is weak, and the water hose is jammed. Water can also not come because of a malfunction: the door is not closed tightly, the filter is clogged, the water sensor is broken, problems with the programmer. Our customers prefer to call Jenn-Air Washing Repair and Service at home and have the appliances repaired.
- The laundry spin function is not working. The problem could be due to selecting the wrong mode. But, in most cases the spin does not work because of drum overloading and lack of balance, the laundry is unevenly distributed, the drain valve does not work, the tachometer is damaged, the motor is defective and so on. Our masters specializing in Jenn-Air Washing Repairs will eliminate this problem when you contact our company.
- The washing machine does not turn on. Among the main reasons are problems with the control unit, child safety activated, no voltage in the socket, plug damaged, problems with the door.
- The presence of noise during washing. There are several reasons that can lead to this problem: improper installation of the unit, a small object is stuck between the tank and drum, if the noise is observed when draining water from the tank, the cause is a clogged drain pump. Our repairmen can help Jenn-Air Washing Repair and Service solve this problem.
There is no water heating in the tank. Probably the most common problem, the main cause of which is scale buildup on the surface of the heating element. Jenn-Air Washing Repair electricians will fix this problem in no time.
The control unit has malfunctioned. This is a serious enough malfunction that it can only be repaired by a Jenn-Air Washing Repairs and Services technician. The breakdown occurs due to water on the ECU board track, the failure of one of the microchips or the mains filter capacitor.
What are the peculiarities of washing machine repair? A modern washing machine is a complex appliance with a huge amount of electronics.
But there are some problems that can be eliminated on their own, they include:
- If there are problems with water drainage, you can try to straighten the drain hose;
- Check the connection to the water supply;
- If there is a knocking during washing – try not to overload the drum.
If there are other problems, the right solution is to contact the professionals at Jenn-Air Washing Repair. The repair will be made with the help of special tools, considering all existing standards.
In the shortest possible time, the master during diagnostics will determine the cause of the malfunction and will be able to solve the following problems:
- Remove a foreign object from the washing machine;
- Repair or replace the motor;
- Open a blocked door;
- Replace the heating element and much more.
There are many small breakdowns, which nevertheless create serious problems in using the product. If you can’t do the repairs yourself, call the experts at Appliance Service Center. More serious breakdowns that make your washing machine unable to function are preferably handled by Jenn-Air Washing Repair and Service.
Reasons to Trust us
We use only professional equipment and tools, original spare parts, and high-quality consumables. Our technicians have 20 years of experience working with all types of household appliances from well-known brands. Specialists constantly improve their skills to provide you with high-quality services.
Frequently Asked Questions
In general terms, the procedure may look as follows:
- Unplug the washer from the power source and shut off the water supply.
- Unscrew the pump fasteners and remove it from the washer.
- Reinstall the new pump by securing it with the screws.
- Turn on the washer and check that the new pump works correctly.
Some washer models may have different features, so it’s best to contact our experts for Jenn-Air Washer Repair.
We guarantee that our work will be done professionally and meet high quality standards. If any parts we replace are not reliable enough and break during the warranty period, we will also replace them free of charge. Our warranty may vary depending on the type of Jenn-Air Washer Repair and the parts used.
One of the most common causes is a faulty door ring. Another cause could be a clogged filter or spillway tubing. It’s also possible that water leaks are caused by damaged water supply and drain hoses. Contact our Jenn-Air Washer Repair service center to determine the exact cause of your washer’s water leak.