GE Washing Machine Repair
Individual washing machine breakdowns can be repaired on your own, but most breakdowns require Appliance Service Center because of the complexity of the work and the need for certain tools. The best option for solving complex problems in washing machine repair is the team of professionals at GE Washing Repair in San Diego County, which repairs both household and other appliances.
Let’s take a look at the major washing machine malfunctions
- The machine does not turn on.
If the machine does not respond to the on/off button – the problem may be in the electrical circuitry. Contacts could be loose or oxidized, wires could be broken, and so on. GE Washing Repair and Service will need to help in this situation.
If there is no reaction when you start the wash, there are several options:
- The door is not properly closed, and the electronics do not give the command to start the wash;
- The electronic module itself is broken, so it cannot give commands;
- There is a problem with the engine and the repair or replacement of the engine is needed;
- Only a GE Washing Repairs technician can make the exact “diagnosis”.
- No water coming in.
Maybe you simply do not have water. For example, just turned off, and you did not notice.
This is one reason, and in general, there are several options, too:
- The water supply tap in the washing machine is closed;
- Twisted filler hose;
- The door is loose, and the electronic module did not give the command to draw water;
- The filter that prevents the smallest particles of dust and scale from entering the water supply is clogged.
- If you cannot solve the problem yourself – call a master GE Washing Repair and Service, the matter is much more serious.
- Water doesn’t warm up.
The causes are usually two:
- The heating element (so-called TEN) is broken;
- The electronic module, which controls the temperature mode, is broken.
- Also, replacing the heater will not be difficult, if you have a model of machine with an easily accessible location of the heating element, when you can get to it only by removing the back panel. If your brand requires almost complete disassembly of the equipment, it is better to trust a specialist GE Washing Repair
- The drum does not rotate
The most common case is a broken drum bearing. The prospect of further repair depends largely on whether you have a collapsible tank or a non-collapsible one. If it is non-disassembled, you will have to change the entire drum assembly. If the tank is collapsible, everything is simpler. You just change the worn-out part. If you’re not a professional repairman or even a mechanic, don’t try it – call a GE Washing Repairs and Services.
- Water won’t drain
But if at any stage of the washing the water has stopped draining, then you will have to pull the laundry out manually. It can stop draining at any stage: after soaking, after washing, after rinsing and before spinning.
There may be many reasons for this:
- A clogged drain hose;
- A clogged drain pump;
- Clogged outlet;
- Broken drain pump;
- The automatic fuse is knocked out;
- All other causes require the intervention of a GE Washing Repair professional.
No matter what happened to your washing machine – you can always count on the help of the Appliance Service Center. Selection and delivery of original spare parts for the washing machine, repair and replacement of worn parts by GE Washing Repair and Service professionals to repair appliances. The main thing is not to leave the first signs of your washing machine malfunction unattended, such as slow water intake, excessive noise when draining and wringing, water leakage that is unclear. And then any repair will be prompt and effective, and the work of your home assistant will be long and reliable!
Reasons to Trust us
We use only professional equipment and tools, original spare parts, and high-quality consumables. Our technicians have 20 years of experience working with all types of household appliances from well-known brands. Specialists constantly improve their skills to provide you with high-quality services.
Frequently Asked Questions
One of the main reasons is a breakdown in the spin drive, which is responsible for spinning the drum at high speed. Another reason could be overloading the drum, which can cause the washing machine to fail to do the spin. In any case, to determine why your washer won’t spin your laundry, you should contact our company for a diagnosis and GE Washer Repair.
The time it will take for GE Washer Repair depends on the cause of the breakdown and the model of the machine. Some problems can be fixed in a short amount of time within a few hours, while others may take several days. We always try to streamline the repair process to get your washing machine back in working order as soon as possible.
The noise you hear while your washer is running can be caused by a variety of reasons, such as improperly positioned machine, a faulty drum bearing, pump problems, a worn or damaged drive belt, and many others. To pinpoint the exact cause of the noise and perform the necessary GE Washer Repair, we recommend contacting our company.