Amana Washing Machine Repair
The mechanism of operation of all washing machines is the same – they are characteristic of almost the entire lineup. Exceptional causes of washing machine breakdowns are usually the fault of the user of the unit, or of its manufacturer. This also includes factory defects and other shortcomings during operation. Major washing machine breakdowns are easy and quick to diagnose, which in the hands of a qualified Appliance Service Center technician greatly reduces the overall repair process. The team of professionals at Amana Washing Repair in San Diego County repairs both appliances and other appliances.
Our company has been in the market for appliance repair, particularly washing machines since 2001.Our professionals have over 20 years of experience.
The main faults of washing machines
In the vast majority of cases, malfunctions of washing machines are the fault of its owner and only a small portion of all repairs are due to wear and tear of the machine and mistakes of manufacturers. At the first signs of failure of the unit please contact Amana Washing Repair and Service.
- The most common cause of failure of washing machines is clogging the drain system with foreign objects: coins, shoelaces, brassiere bones, buttons, etc. Even the most modern washing machine is not insured against breakdowns associated with foreign objects in its system. They can pierce the tank, pipes, unscrew the heating element, clog the pump, rip off the impeller from the pump, etc.
Breakdowns in the washing machines in some cases, such as clogs, require partial disassembly of the machine for repair. Such malfunctions of the washing machines are fraught with the repair of the machine itself. Our craftsmen specializing in Amana Washing Repairs will fix this problem.
- The second fairly common cause of failure – tear off the door handle (not everyone has the patience, and maybe knowledge, to wait until the release of the hatch, which (for safety) is about two minutes after completion of the washing process). Making efforts to open the hatch prematurely, the user breaks the buttons, switches knob, tears the cuffs, and tears off the hatch cover. We have professional Amana Washing Repair and Service, and they will fix this problem very quickly.
- Another common cause of breakdowns is the use of excessive amounts of powder or soap when washing (when washing children’s laundry). This leads to enveloping the heating element, it overheats and eventually burns out (sometimes even with an explosion). This may require an overhaul of the washing machine, not just replacement of the heating element. Amana Washing Repair professional electricians will fix this problem in no time.
- Often failure occurs due to overloading or improper loading of the machine. When the laundry in the drum is bunched into a lump, the washing machine begins to jump during the spin cycle. In frontal models, sealing is broken, water from the tank penetrates through the gland into the bearing unit, which causes the bearings to rust, and the machine begins to rattle.
- The vertical models of washing machines have bent axles and begin to “octahedral”. Repair in this case can be costly: here it is not excluded the need to replace the drum and tank. In our company we have professional specialists in Amana Washing Repairs and Services, and they will replace this unit very quickly.
- In addition to improper operation, the owner often causes additional damage to the machine by resorting to self-repair, which only exacerbates the subsequent professional repair by Amana Washing Repair specialists.
- So that your washing machine will serve you as long as possible, you should carefully study the instructions for use before using it and do not forget to check the pockets of the clothes before washing.
Typical malfunctions of washing machines
- Machine stopping with water during operation
- Automatic plugs (breakers) knock out when washing
- Water does not heat up
- Water is overheating
- Spin does not work
Most breakdowns of washing machine, fixes simply: the user of the device can work with it himself. Sometimes it is enough to clean the parts designed for filtration, to increase the water pressure, or to organize the resistance of the device with the help of pads or a special mat. In difficult situations, you will have to change components and contact the Appliance Service Center. More serious breakdowns, for which the washing machine cannot function, should preferably be handled by Amana Washing Repair and Service.
Reasons to Trust us
We use only professional equipment and tools, original spare parts, and high-quality consumables. Our technicians have 20 years of experience working with all types of household appliances from well-known brands. Specialists constantly improve their skills to provide you with high-quality services.
Frequently Asked Questions
If your washer is broken, then to call the masters at home, tell our manager the following information: the brand and model of the washer, what kind of a machine malfunction you had, you may know the causes of breakage. It is also necessary to specify your address and a convenient time for the repair work.
Washing machines are not the cheapest kind of appliances, but if your Amana Washer Repair breaks down, it will cost you much less than buying a new one. We guarantee high quality repairs, while using only original parts.
We are sure that after the repair your machine will not need to come back to us, except in case of a new breakdown. We also give a warranty on all our work, which is valid for 6 months after the repair.