LG Washing Machine Repair
Modern automatic machines are very easy to use. It is enough to put the dirty laundry in the drum pour the powder and set the desired washing mode. At the same time, washing machines are complex electronic appliances. Therefore, even the highest quality models from the world’s leading manufacturers break down over time. In rare cases the cause of failure may be a factory defect, but it will manifest itself immediately after purchase, so the technique will be replaced under warranty. Repair of washing machine it is necessary to entrust to the Appliance Service Center. It is advisable to use the services of not private performers, but exactly the professional craftsmen of LG Washing Repair in San Diego County.
In this case, you can be sure that the LG Washing Repair and Service technicians are sufficiently qualified. Original parts or full-fledged analogs will be used when replacing individual parts. You will also get a long official warranty, which will be documented.
Among the most common LG washing machine breakdowns are such problems
- Failure of the drain pump. Often small objects that were in pockets of clothes (matches, pins and coins), buttons, rivets get into the pump and block the rotation of the impeller. In this case, it is necessary to disassemble the pump and remove unnecessary particles and clean it from dirt. If the matter is mechanical damage or motor failure, you will need to replace the entire pump with a new one. LG Washing Repairs will help solve this problem.
- Control board malfunctions. The control board is responsible for the proper operation of the machine. It can be damaged by power surges, excessive humidity, and extreme temperatures. It is necessary to check for burned-out tracks, capacitors, relays, and then conduct their replacement and soldering. Also, the unit should be reprogrammed. If the processor is burned out, you will have to change the whole board. Our customers prefer to call LG Washing Repair and Service at home and have the equipment repaired.
- Motor Wear. If the drive brushes wear out, the stator/rotor interturn, you may need to replace the components or install a completely new motor.
- Breakdown of the tubular heating element (TEN). The heater can become encrusted with scale, fabric and grease particles. Due to prolonged operation at maximum power, the heating element may burn out or rot.
- The ball bearings have reached the end of their service life. The noise and rattle when wringing indicates the wear of the drum bearings. Disassembly of the machine body and replacement of the ball bearings will be required. Our company has professional LG Washing Repair, and they will fix this problem very quickly.
- Belt stretching or tearing. The drive belt may become longer due to prolonged high loads. This will cause belt slippage and poor drum rotation. The belt will need to be replaced with a similar belt.
- Failure of the door locking mechanism is one of the common malfunctions of the LG washing machine. If the locking device breaks, the machine may not start in operation. It will be necessary to replace the mechanism. This problem can be easily fixed by a LG Washing Repairs and Services handyman.
- Faulty fill valve. The coil in the solenoid valve usually fails. If it fails, you will need to install a new automatic valve.
- Wear on the manhole seal. A broken seal can cause water leakage. Minor abrasions can be taped over. Serious wear and tear will require a new cuff to be installed. LG Washing Repair will handle the task quickly and on time.
When a washing machine malfunctions, you should only call qualified technicians from a reliable Appliance Service Center. The experienced professional repairmen at LG Washing Repair and Service will quickly determine the cause of the breakdown and fix it promptly. If a broken part needs to be replaced, any necessary replacement part will be quickly delivered and installed. A warranty will be provided for all work performed and components installed.
Reasons to Trust us
We use only professional equipment and tools, original spare parts, and high-quality consumables. Our technicians have 20 years of experience working with all types of household appliances from well-known brands. Specialists constantly improve their skills to provide you with high-quality services.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are several possible causes:
- Uneven distribution of laundry in a machine drum.
- Too large a load of laundry.
- Worn or damaged drum bearings.
- Worn or damaged machine drive belt.
- Worn or damaged shock absorbers of the machine.
- There are foreign objects in the drum of the machine.
If you can’t determine the cause of the unpleasant sounds in your washer, we recommend contacting our professional repair center for diagnosis and LG Washer Repair.
How long you can use your washer after the repair depends on several factors, such as the nature of the breakdown, the condition of the machine before the repair, and the quality and professionalism of the repair performed. Usually, after LG Washer Repair, it can be used for several years.
One of the most common causes of a washer overheating is overloading the drum with laundry. If you put too many laundry in the machine, it will suffer from uneven loading and overheating. For LG Washer Repair with such a breakdown, you should reduce the amount of laundry you put in the washer and distribute it evenly across the drum.