Kenmore Washing Machine Repair
Among the abundance of various household appliances, one of the most necessary is a washing machine. We use it almost every day, washing everything from underwear to outerwear. But, like any appliance, washing machines break down from time to time. In such situations, you should turn to the reliable professionals at Appliance Service Center. The best option for complicated washing machine repairs is the team of professionals at Kenmore Washing Repair in San Diego County that repairs both appliances and other appliances.
Our company has been in business since 2001. Our team of professional service engineers has over 20 years of experience.
Washing Machine Breakdowns
- The first and most frequent one is the breakdown of the water drain pump. Sometimes this filter gets clogged, which can cause the washing machine to malfunction. For example, the water drains very slowly or does not drain all the way, the laundry does not spin. If this is your problem, it’s time to clean the filter. To do this, remove the bottom panel. On the right side you will see the filter. Before you remove it, put a rag under it so that stagnant water doesn’t spill on the floor.
Once you take the filter out, clean it of the small debris that was most likely the cause of the clog. Put the filter back in, and if it was the cause of the breakdown, the washing machine will work normally again. If you can’t do this, call a Kenmore Washing Repair and Service technician.
- The second possible cause of the breakdown is also related to the filter, or rather the pump impeller. It is located just behind the filter. There may be foreign objects that interfere with its rotation. To check this, you just have to spin the impeller. Kenmore Washing Repairs will replace the part.
If you’ve done all the above, but the water still isn’t draining, the next thing to check is the pipes connecting the tank to the pump. Unscrew the bolts holding the drain assembly and remove the spigot. Then remove the clamp by draining the water from it. Then clean everything of debris and put it back in place.
If you have not been able to fix the breakage, check whether the pump impeller rotates when the washing machine is running. Set the spin mode, and if the impeller does not rotate, you need to replace the drain pump. Most other breakdowns require the expertise of Kenmore Washing Repair and Service.
- If your washing machine does not turn on, most likely its program module has failed. This can happen for the following reasons: voltage surges, overheating of the tube electric heater, mechanical damage.
- Such breakdowns of washing machines are the most difficult in terms of repair. The causes of failure may be many. Water got on the tracks of the board or on the contacts of connectors, causing a short circuit, breaking one of the traces that control the motor, heating elements, pump, or other mechanisms of the machine. One of the micro programmable memory devices, which contains programs recorded in the washing machine, is out of order. Kenmore Washing Repair specialists will diagnose this problem.
- The next possible problem is a breakdown in the water sensor, which adjusts the heating temperature based on the selected wash mode. If the water in the drum becomes icy during any wash, then it is the water sensor that is broken.
- Sometimes the drum drive belt breaks. Tip: To avoid this happening, you should not constantly overload the washing machine with laundry. It is better to do the laundry one more time than to bring the machine to such a serious breakdown. Kenmore Washing Repairs and Services will diagnose and fix the problem at the owner’s place.
- The washing machine won’t turn on. This breakdown is one of the most common. The washer is plugged in, but when you press the power button or any other button, it won’t turn on (and the machine’s lights may or may not turn on). Kenmore Washing Repair will fix this problem.
Thus, in the case of “complicated” breakdowns, you should not try to repair the washing machine yourself. It is better to trust the Appliance Service Center specialists to solve the problems. Who will perform everything qualitatively and the first time. In addition, Kenmore Washing Repair and Service specialists usually provide a warranty on their work and installed parts. Therefore, you can be sure of the results of the work.
Reasons to Trust us
We use only professional equipment and tools, original spare parts, and high-quality consumables. Our technicians have 20 years of experience working with all types of household appliances from well-known brands. Specialists constantly improve their skills to provide you with high-quality services.
Frequently Asked Questions
To clean your washer’s filter, you first need to unplug it from the mains and close the water supply tap. Open the cover or disconnect the hose and remove the filter. Clean the filter from dust. If the filter is very dirty, you can rinse it with water.
Of course, we are always happy to give our customers discounts on washer repair. However, to get more accurate information about our current discounts, your best bet would be to contact us directly. We strive to provide our customers with quality Kenmore Washer Repair at affordable prices, and that’s why we’re willing to offer special offers and discounts depending on the situation.
There are many possible reasons why your washer may not complete the wash cycle to completion. Some of them may include:
- Improperly selected washing mode.
- A clogged filter.
- A faulty water level sensor.
- A faulty pump.
If you can’t determine the cause of your washer malfunction yourself, we recommend contacting our Kenmore Washer Repair service.