Thermador Microwave Repair
We have long been accustomed to heating and defrosting food in the microwave. And when suddenly this useful appliance fails, it makes us very sad. But if you have a serious problem with this equipment, you should immediately contact the trusted professionals at Appliance Service Center. Our team of specialists at Thermador Microwave Repair in San Diego County will perform quality repairs on your equipment.
Major microwave malfunctions
Microwave won’t turn on
There may be several reasons why your microwave won’t turn on:
- The power cord is faulty. It may be broken or the contacts of the wire from the control board are loose. You can fix the problem by soldering the contacts, or if the cause is in the cord – replacing it.
- The high voltage fuse is blown. Its replacement is required.
- The door lock micro switch is broken. Its replacement or restoration of contacts is required. If you can’t do the repair yourself, contact our Thermador Microwave Repair and Service technicians.
- The control board has failed. Frequent causes of this malfunction are voltage spikes. The board most often fails the step-down transformer, less often various radio elements of the power circuit break down. Our technicians specializing in Thermador Microwave Repairs will replace it in the shortest possible time.
The platter won’t spin
The platter doesn’t rotate properly or doesn’t rotate at all due to a malfunction in the motor that rotates the tray. The most common cause of motor failure is water droplets, grease and food particles sticking to the shaft. This causes the shaft to become difficult to rotate, increasing the load on the coil and causing it to burn out.
If you have difficulty turning, the shaft can be gently cleaned of dirt. A burned-out coil requires replacement. Another cause may be a broken electrical circuit. Our Thermador Microwave Repair and Service electrical repair technicians will get the repairs done quickly.
Microwave won’t heat
- The fuse has blown. Requires its replacement.
- Magnetron failure. The causes of such breakdowns can be voltage fluctuations in the network, a short circuit, a faulty capacitor, as well as wear and tear of the element.
- A qualified technician can sort out the causes of magnetron failure. Our company has professional Thermador Microwave Repair specialists, and they will solve the problem very quickly.
Sparking and crackling in the chamber of the microwave
Such signs indicate that the mica plate has burned out. This is caused by heating food in an open cookware. This causes liquid and fat to evaporate from the surface of the food and settle on the plate. Also, the mica can burn out if any, even a small metal object, is placed in the chamber. Or excessive wetting of the plate during cleaning.
Microwave operation, accompanied by a loud sound
If the microwave is operated at maximum power for a long time, the magnetron may malfunction. Just as there can be a short circuit in one of the windings of the high-voltage transformer, which also leads to an increase in sound. Failure of the fan also manifests itself by amplification of sound and noise. Our Thermador Microwave Repairs and Services technicians will fix this problem.
Touch panel buttons malfunctioning
During the operation the contacts on the buttons are disturbed. They need to be repaired, or the button or touchpad needs to be replaced completely. Absence of response on pressing a button may also indicate a malfunction of the control unit.
Chamber light does not illuminate
The chamber light comes on when the door is opened and when the microwave is operating. Lack of illumination indicates that the bulb has reached the end of its life and has burned out. It needs to be replaced. Rarely, the light bulb does not illuminate due to wiring faults. Thermador Microwave Repair technicians quickly replace the burnt-out parts.
These and many other microwave malfunctions can easily be repaired by the company’s technician at Appliance Service Center. Do not allow an uninformed person to repair your microwave – it is dangerous to your health in the first place! This means that it is necessary to contact an experienced technician Thermador Microwave Repair and Service only they can determine the source of the problem and methods of its elimination.
Reasons to Trust us
We use only professional equipment and tools, original spare parts, and high-quality consumables. Our technicians have 20 years of experience working with all types of household appliances from well-known brands. Specialists constantly improve their skills to provide you with high-quality services.
Frequently Asked Questions
If your microwave emits noise or vibrations while it’s running, here are a few recommendations that can help you solve the problem:
- Check the installation.
- Check the platform and tray.
- Check the turntable.
- Check the internal components.
If the noise or vibration problem continues, it is recommended that you contact the microwave manufacturer or contact a service center for Thermador Microwave Repair.
We strive to provide our customers with everything they need for Thermador Microwave Repair. That’s why we have access to a wide range of replacement parts, including heating elements, fans, transformers, touch panels, displays, and other components. To order microwave repair parts, you’ll need to provide information about your microwave model and the parts you need.
Here are a few steps you can take:
- Clean your microwave regularly.
- Clean the inside of the microwave.
- Check the condition of the door.
- Check the electrical connections.
- Follow the instructions for use.
- Check the operation on a regular basis.