professional appliance repair in San Diego county
. San Diego Appliance Repair Service
is here to help with professional and experienced appliance repairs to get your smooth cooktop looking new once again.
One of the most common causes is a flying belt in models with the same name drive. With this option, the drum will be completely blocked. The belt will have to be installed in place and try not to overload the machine, or completely replace it with a new one.
A failed bearing or worn (worn out) gland causes depressurization of the unit. In this case, a complete replacement of the unit is carried out.
The reasons why the drum does not turn in the washing machine, but the manual stroke is carried out freely, are as follows:
1. Damage to the contacts of internal circuits or wiring. You should ring the electrical circuit, including the boards. If a problem is detected, replace the failed element. It is recommended to pay special attention to capacitors (leaks, swelling, and other visually noticeable defects).
2. Problem with the motor winding (repairable). In rare cases, the unit is completely replaced.
3. Violation or malfunction of the control module. As a rule, one of the elements of the board fails. Usually, the faulty “object” or circuit is replaced completely.
Common reasons why the drum in the washing machine does not spin, there is no water heating, the quality of cleaning deteriorates and often there are problems in operation operating conditions.
The main sources are:
– incorrect installation and connection;
– voltage drops;
– poor water quality;
– ignoring the instructions;
– high loads – frequent washing;
It is recommended to use a stabilizer or control relay. Despite the high level of protection of integrated safety systems of modern technology, breakdowns are closely related to power surges in the network. As a result, the tachosensor fails, which cannot be repaired, and is completely replaced.
In addition, the brushes of the collector motor, which operates on alternating current, are damaged, as mentioned earlier. A static electromagnetic field is required to drive the rotor. In the absence of power stability, the motor will not start. And can completely block the operation of the machine as well as the rotation of the drum.
Summing up, it should be noted that user errors, including critical loading weight, lead to fatal consequences that can manifest themselves over time and significantly reduce the service life of the equipment. And self-repair without specialized skills and the use of budget analogs when replacing original spare parts only aggravate the situation. Therefore, do not miss the next block! After all, a competent solution to the problem is its prevention.
It’s time to call for