Bosch uses many innovations designed to improve the user-friendliness of its appliances. Some of the features overlap with Siemens dishwasher options, as both brands are part of the same group. Let’s take a look at some of the most useful features you should look for when choosing a narrow washer. AquaSensor. The sensor detects the turbidity of the environment and the presence of food residues on the dishes. Based on the received data, the machine adjusts the washing parameters: pressure, temperature, duration, and the number of rinses. The technology is designed to increase the efficiency of the dishwasher – the quality of work is improved and the consumption of resources is reduced. VarioFlexPlus. The most practical, user-friendly cabinet system. Stability for delicate dishes in the upper compartment is ensured by 8 movable elements. The lower basket also has adjustable plate holders. DuoPower. An advanced irrigation system for the dishwasher – the double rocker arm in the upper basket. The dual spout makes the rinsing process faster and more efficient. ActiveWater. An upgraded microprocessor-based circulating water system. The unit determines how your dishes are positioned, and how much water pressure and heating is required. The smart dishwasher is energy efficient – water consumption is reduced by 20% and electricity consumption by 10%. ServoSchloss. A latch that ensures the door closes tightly. This self-closing feature automatically closes the door if the angle of opening is less than 10 degrees. AquaVario. Water pressure control technology. The water pressure can be adjusted in three different ways. The unit automatically adjusts the pressure according to how dirty the dishes are. The cleaner the dishes, the lower the pressure. Zeolit. An innovative drying process that makes use of the properties of zeolite. The natural mineral absorbs moisture and generates heat as it dries. Bosch freestanding dishwashers come with 5 basic programs:
- intensive. The main wash cycle takes place at 70°C, and the final rinse at 65°C. This mode is suitable for coarse dishes, cutlery, and pots with very sticky, sticky, or burnt-on residues.
- Normal. Washing at 60 °C is the ideal temperature for mixed dishes, regardless of the degree of soiling.
- economy. The daily program for dishes with normal or slightly soiled-on residues. The main cycle temperature is 50 °C, and the rinse temperature is 65 °C.
- Delicate. Gentle wash program for delicate plates and cups made from delicate materials. Suitable for glassware or heat-sensitive plastic. The heating element heats the water to 40 °C, and during the final rinse, to 55 °C.
- Fast. Operational parameters are the same as in the previous mode, but the dishes are not pre-rinsed. The wash temperature is 45 °C.