The washing cycle is over, and you take out your laundry, but you feel that instead of a pleasant smell of conditioner, things smell like powder. If you look into the powder receiver, you will see that the rinse aid remained exactly the same amount as you poured it there.
Such a problem can be called a critical breakdown. It is clear that there is a problem, but most importantly, the machine performs the function of washing.
What do you need to check first of all?
– Do you use a quality rinse aid or not? If the conditioner is expired or of poor quality, it can become thick, resulting in clogging of the flushing channel. So be sure to look at the expiration date.
– Did you put the air conditioner in the right compartment? Very often, there are cases when users simply confuse the compartments in the powder collector and pour the conditioner into the wrong compartment.
– Under what pressure is the water in the washing machine? At low pressure, water is not enough to wash the air conditioner. As a rule, in this case, the washing machine makes noise and takes a long time to collect water. To solve this problem, contact the utility service of your house.
– Is the air conditioner flushing channel clogged? Often this channel can be clogged due to the remains of the conditioner. To avoid this problem, you need to rinse the detergent tray from time to time.
– Have you dosed the conditioner correctly? A large amount of conditioner is not always good. Modern washing machines are very clever and can simply leave an excessive amount of detergent in the powder tray. So use measuring cups to properly distribute detergents.
If you checked all of the above and did not find any breakdowns, it means that the malfunction occurred in the unit itself.
Typical malfunctions due to which the air conditioner remains in the washing machine:
– The valve filter is blocked. Most often this happens due to small particles in the tap water. In this case, the filter needs to be cleaned.
– The mechanism that supplies water to the detergent dispenser is broken. For this reason, water is poured into the wrong compartment of the dispenser.
– Damaged valve for water supply. With such a breakdown, water can either not be collected at all, or come under low pressure.
So, as you can see, there are many reasons why the conditioner can remain after washing in the machine. If you can not find the cause of the breakdown or fix it yourself, it is better to use the services of experienced craftsmen.
It’s time to call for professional appliance repair in San Diego County. San Diego Appliance Repair Service is here to help with professional and experienced appliance repair to make your sleek cooktop look new again.