In a situation when an LG refrigerator does not work steadily while making suspicious signals and strange sounds, the unit should be carefully inspected and checked. Sometimes even for no apparent reason and with proper care, the refrigerator continues to make strange noises. In this case, it is necessary to intervene and take urgent measures.
The refrigerator is not equipped with a door monitoring system. The beeping alarm is triggered by a temperature sensor based on the readings. The installed system itself determines which parameters in the chamber do not meet the specified mode. There are several reasons for such phenomena:
- Heat leakage
During the transport of refrigerant through the system, the deformation of parts of the evaporator or other damage to the structure of the refrigerator can cause refrigerant leakage. As a result, the following occurs:
– Freon is lost from the system;
– The compressor works with short interruptions;
– the system constantly operates and does not turn off;
– heat is not being removed from the chambers and internal temperature is rising;
– there is an activation of the alarm, reacting to the control sensor readings. As a result of such malfunctions, the compressor stops turning on. To make repairs of installation, first of all, it is necessary to find out the place of freon leakage and to eliminate damage, then new freon is pumped into the system.
- Temperature sensor breakage
If the temperature sensor is broken, the cooling system cannot get the correct readings, so the refrigerator starts beeping. If the chambers keep cold and an error code appears on the display or alarm sounds, be sure to check and, if necessary, replace the temperature sensor.
- Circulation System Failures
Alarms can be caused by malfunctioning the compressor. Sometimes, due to prolonged use, wear and tear occur and the performance of the blower deteriorates, resulting in the siemens refrigerator can not independently remove heat from the chambers and beeping. Other signs of abnormal compressor operation include:
– the unit does not work evenly, constantly turning on and off;
– The unit motor is running without stopping;
– The compressor does not turn on due to malfunctions of auxiliary units or the engine itself. In such a case, to repair the refrigeration equipment, it is necessary to contact a specialized service;
– Malfunction of the control board. The board constantly generates an error and activates an alarm. Sometimes such failures occur due to voltage fluctuations in the network.
To solve the problems, it is recommended to disconnect the refrigerator from the mains by pulling the plug from the socket. If the error on the display disappears when you turn it on, you should consider buying a voltage regulator.
- Improper drainage
When defrosting the evaporator, all the moisture is drained away using a drain tube. In case of blockages, deformation of the walls may cause an ice layer. In such cases, drainage should be thoroughly cleaned. Its incorrect operation leads to insufficient heat removal, resulting in alarms.