Code F02 appears on the display when there is no water. This error can be caused by the following:
– breakage of the board, inlet valve, or water level sensor;
– incorrect installation of the appliance;
– water supply faucet is blocked;
– lack of water or pressure in the water supply line;
– the water inlet filter is clogged;
– the hatch does not close tightly enough or does not lock.
You can solve these problems yourself. First, reset the controller. If it is the problem, you should rewrite the software or replace the circuit board, in which case, use the services of a San Diego Appliance Repair Service technician.
If not, you need to check that the machine is properly connected, the hose should not be clamped. Check the water pressure in the system and the handle of the supply faucet.
Inspect the inlet valve, then the interlock, and submerge it if it is faulty. check the pressure sensor and the wiring leading to the sensor for breakage. Do the same with the door.
Code F03 is displayed if there are difficulties with water drainage and there can be several reasons for this error, namely:
– The trash filter or sewer pipe is clogged;
– The drain hose is clogged or deformed;
– Critically stretched or torn drive belt;
– faulty drain pump;
– a problem with the module.
How to fix them? First, you should check the drain filter, and clean it if necessary. If that doesn’t help, inspect the drain hose for kinks or misalignment.
Reinstall it as needed, or clean it with special chemicals. Check, correct, or replace the drive belt, and do the same with the pump. Entrusting the main board testing to a San Diego Appliance Repair Service technician is better.
F04 code signals that water is leaking. You must quickly disconnect the unit from the power supply to avoid electrocution. Then shut off the water and find the source of the leak (where it began, inspect first), as well as check the tightness of all connections.
There may be several reasons for such a problem: a leak in the hose, the drainage filter is not screwed on tightly, problems with the dispenser, the rubber collar broke, the filler pipe in the tank of the unit, or the tank itself is damaged, the inlet valve pipe is out of order, the drain pump is worn.
To fix it, you need to:
– Inspect the hose, and renew if damaged;
– tighten filter plug;
– take out the detergent hopper, rinse, dry, and replace if damaged;
– if the seals are not too badly damaged, try to subdue them; if they are worn out, replace them with new ones;
– if it is seriously damaged, replace the collar;
– if the tank is defective, replace it.
Code F17 occurs if there is no water supply. In some models, this error can be displayed as E17.
It can be triggered by:
– water supply faucet is blocked;
– water pressure less than 1 atmosphere;
– a clogged filter or water supply hose;
– electronic controller or inlet valve not functioning;
– the water level sensor is no longer functioning.
To clear the error is simple: open the water supply tap, then the cycle will end and the pump will drain after a couple of minutes. Reboot the electronic board, and if the problem is there, replace the unit or re-flash it.
Clean the strainer and clog in the hose, if there is one. Check the voltage on the valve coil as well as the water level sensor, controller sensor, and its spigot, and change parts if necessary.
When the water in the washing machine does not drain at the right time, code F18 flashes.
Signs and varieties of the error:
– water may be slow to leave due to program failure, the same reason the machine hangs before draining;
– irregular drainage (repeatedly);
– no drain after rinsing;
– the spinning of the laundry is not performed.
This happens because of a clogged “garbage” filter, incorrect installation of the water drain hose (it could be overloaded), if the pump does not rotate, or if there is a malfunction in the controller.
To solve the problem, reset the washing machine. If it does not help, then de-energize it, remove the filter, and clear the clog.
Then carry out a series of the following steps one by one:
– The hose must be straightened and installed correctly;
– check the blades (they may have threads or debris on them);
– if the pump has failed, then replace it;
– check the control box;
– Inspect the wiring that connects the module to other items, it is better to call a San Diego Appliance Repair Service technician to fix such problems.
When the Aqua-Stop function is triggered, code F23 appears. Immediately you should unplug the machine, turn the valve, drain the water, and check for leaks.
Also inspect the connecting circuits for breaks, the fill hose and spigot, the solenoid valve hose, and the water level sensor. All these units need to be replaced in case of breakage.
If the turbidity sensor (code F25) does not work, the program will end the washing without rinsing. The cause may be limescale on the aqua-sensor, faulty water level sensor, or clogged fill or drain paths if dirty water comes in.
The inlet and drain filters must be cleaned. Replace or descale the turbidity sensor. To flush the system, run the wash without laundry at the highest water temperature. Contact a plumber or install a flow filter yourself. Replace defective parts.
When code F29 is displayed, it signals that no water is flowing through the flow sensor. There may be several reasons: incorrectly installed machine, poorly closed hatch, no or low pressure, filter-mesh clogged, broken pouring valve.
First, check the hatch, and the pressure and straighten the hoses. Then look at the filter, valve, and pressure sensor. After eliminating the root cause, the process of draining will start after 5 minutes, then you can resume the interrupted cycle.
If the permissible amount of water is exceeded (error code F31), the washing cycle will not end until the water is drained. This is a critical error, if it occurs it is necessary to immediately unplug the device from the socket.
It occurs because of illiterate installation and connection of the device, because of violation of the location of the hose. The water level sensor, water intake valve, pump, or controller are faulty.
To fix it, normalize the position of the hoses, and if necessary, install a special valve on the drain hose and turn on the drain mode. If it doesn’t work, reinstall the machine properly or check and replace the faulty part.
It’s time to call for professional appliance repair in San Diego county. San Diego Appliance Repair Service is here to help with skilled and experienced appliance repairs.